Island at the Edge of the World - reprint coming

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

AlexM
Palladium Books® Staff

Island at the Edge of the World - reprint coming

Unread post by AlexM »

From our latest Weekly Update:

You asked for it and we provide. Island at the Edge of the World™ is a short print run of the book with First Edition rules, but is easily adapted to Palladium Fantasy, 2nd Edition. It should be available December fourth, and may be requested for Christmas Surprise Packages.

https://palladium-store.com/1001/produc ... World.html

Alex Marciniszyn
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Re: Island at the Edge of the World - reprint coming

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

Dont know who asked for this if not for between this and 1st edition Book IV Adventures in the northern wilderness, I may not have been into Palladium.

It is easily converted to 2nd edition with no effort and is an ABSOLUTELY awesome campaign! We played this one adventure (plus many returns to the Valley at at the Top of the World) for a decade! Yep a decade - its that good!

I dont big up or endorse books that much but you HAVE to have this for PFRPG or just make the mountains a region in Rifts earth and the Island a secret Island (the edge of the world bit CAN be left out) if you play Rifts.

Seriously Im gonna get this book again as my other one is so overused! Best thing PB's has released...
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”