Greetings!!!

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

MarnolScaggs2015
D-Bee

Greetings!!!

Unread post by MarnolScaggs2015 »

I am a long time Palladium player, my first ever RPG purchase was a copy of Heroes Unlimited Revised way back in 1996 or 1997 I cannot recall. I last left these forums in a bit of an unhinged state not totally of my own doing, I was recently diagnosed with bipolar depression and was at the time of my huffy leaving was seeking camaraderie and friendship but was not getting the sort of reactions and responses I desired. But now I am on appropriate medication for my condition and things are improving in my life, I wish to once again be a participating member of the community however little I may participate.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Re: Greetings!!!

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Hi, I got my 1'st PB gamebook in teh early 90's. They were the 1st ed RT books. However, it was for the liner notes cause I am an anime fan. So you might say Robotech got me into both Anime and table top RPGs.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Scott Gibbons
Palladium Books® Staff

Unread post by Scott Gibbons »

MarnolScaggs2015 wrote:I am a long time Palladium player, my first ever RPG purchase was a copy of Heroes Unlimited Revised way back in 1996 or 1997 I cannot recall. I last left these forums in a bit of an unhinged state not totally of my own doing, I was recently diagnosed with bipolar depression and was at the time of my huffy leaving was seeking camaraderie and friendship but was not getting the sort of reactions and responses I desired. But now I am on appropriate medication for my condition and things are improving in my life, I wish to once again be a participating member of the community however little I may participate.

Welcome back MarnolScaggs2015! The great big PB family missed you, and we're glad you're back. Don't be a stranger - we love getting new opinions on just about everything, right people? <sound of crickets chirping> :lol:

Seriously though, welcome back - hope you find all the friendship and camaraderie you need, both here and in the rest of the world!
A wise man once said, "Only a fool takes offense where none was intended." I repeat this good advice to myself at least once a day.

Calm, reasoned discourse is the best way to change minds; too bad all the calm & reason in the world can't open a willfully closed mind.
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Welcome back! Glad to hear that things have gotten better for you. Robotech is what got me into Palladium! And it's still my first love, Robotech, that is.
MarnolScaggs2015
D-Bee

Unread post by MarnolScaggs2015 »

I just got Nightbane today and would like to explore it more before I GM it or anything, anyone know an online game that I could get into to give it a twhirl?

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”