And now comes the last months of 2015...

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Dunia
Adventurer

And now comes the last months of 2015...

Unread post by Dunia »

So, 2015 has come and is on its last lap before retiring, before the birth of 2016.

It was a few years ago since the last catalogue promised the publication of some 30+ books from Palladium games and to be honest I do not know how many of these we have seen in real life. I know the fact that Kevin has high hopes for his company and big dreams, as it should be. It is his and he started it from scratch, so no argument there. Now I have been gone for some time playing Ars Magica and buying up their entire line. Has been a great game to play and I became spoiled with a company that for 10 years publish one high quality book (hard back) every three months, like a clockwork.

So I am just back here to see if the Heroes of Humanity, The Disawoved or Secret of Atlantis (or what it was called). are published, along with the Chaos earth books. Any words about them? If they are out, any reviews?
Kryptt
Adventurer
Comment: Macross fan first
Robotech fan second

Re: And now comes the last months of 2015...

Unread post by Kryptt »

There's a new chaos earth book coming out at the end of the month. A lot of PB's time was taken up by the new robotech miniatures game. Unfortunately it seems even the robo game will suffer from a lack of new releases. It could be years before PB is done with that project if at all.
Dunia
Adventurer

Unread post by Dunia »

Oh sounds interesting.
wilycoyote
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by wilycoyote »

Kryptt, you might say not enough time as we are two and a half years on and at least another six to eight months (perhaps) from seeing the balance of the miniatures for the Robotech tactics game.
Kryptt
Adventurer
Comment: Macross fan first
Robotech fan second

Unread post by Kryptt »

True enough. I wish wave two would come out soon, but it's vaporware at this time.

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”