I am new To Table Top, have a book and would like to start.

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Acheilos
D-Bee

I am new To Table Top, have a book and would like to start.

Unread post by Acheilos »

Hello I am Acheilos,
as the title says I am new, I have looked on the internet on ways of how to play and make my first Char. but I don't know if it is done correctly. if someone could help me out to see if I have done it correctly it would be much appreciated.
Alrik Vas
Knight
Comment: Don't waste your time gloating over a wounded enemy. Pull the damn trigger.

Re: I am new To Table Top, have a book and would like to sta

Unread post by Alrik Vas »

Feel free to PM me with questions. Though I imagine a lot of folks will gladly answer questions you post here.
Mark Hall wrote:Y'all seem to assume that Palladium books are written with the same exacting precision with which they are analyzed. I think that is... ambitious.

Talk from the Edge: Operation Dead Lift, Operation Reload, Operation Human Devil, Operation Handshake, Operation Windfall 1, Operation Windfall 2, Operation Sniper Wolf, Operation Natural 20
Bill
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Bill »

Acheilos wrote:Hello I am Acheilos,
as the title says I am new, I have looked on the internet on ways of how to play and make my first Char. but I don't know if it is done correctly. if someone could help me out to see if I have done it correctly it would be much appreciated.

Where are you? Would it be possible for you to connect with other players in your area? This is a lot easier in person.
Acheilos
D-Bee

Unread post by Acheilos »

I am in MO, and I was in a chat group last night that luckily someone was able to help me out. but now I cant find the open chat session link...
Alrik Vas
Knight
Comment: Don't waste your time gloating over a wounded enemy. Pull the damn trigger.

Unread post by Alrik Vas »

Can't help with that, but can with anything else.
Mark Hall wrote:Y'all seem to assume that Palladium books are written with the same exacting precision with which they are analyzed. I think that is... ambitious.

Talk from the Edge: Operation Dead Lift, Operation Reload, Operation Human Devil, Operation Handshake, Operation Windfall 1, Operation Windfall 2, Operation Sniper Wolf, Operation Natural 20
Tiree
Champion
Comment: Token Right Wing Fascist Totalitarian
"Never hit a man while he's down. Kick them, it's easier" - The Hunt

Unread post by Tiree »

Acheilos wrote:I am in MO, and I was in a chat group last night that luckily someone was able to help me out. but now I cant find the open chat session link...

Do you mean this one?

http://www.palladiumbooks.com/index.php ... Itemid=177

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”