Any chance for Phase world Ulitmate edition?

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

gaby
Knight

Any chance for Phase world Ulitmate edition?

Unread post by gaby »

Phase world and Phase world:Sorcecbook have been going for some time,I think it time both get a Update in the same way the Rifts Ultimate edition,did for Rifts.
Update the Occ,Rcc,add more info,All New Art,you can give the Ships in both ther own Book to make room.

It,s just idea.
Bill
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: Any chance for Phase world Ulitmate edition?

Unread post by Bill »

I think the chance is very small. I would like to see all of the material published before RUE updated in a meaningful way, but I have doubts about the popularity of the revised and expanded products. Completely new books seem more likely to sell, to me. You could submit your own version. That might get the ball rolling.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Re: Any chance for Phase world Ulitmate edition?

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Warning Blunt talk below.

No, Ultimate edition, non-sense. :roll:

Maybe a revised edition should be considered. Yes, like making things simpler by calling Races Races instead of calling them a class stuff. And Calling a CC for what it is, a Racially restricted class (RCC), a Psionic class (PCC), or a Job class (OCC).....to make things simpler by eliminating any confusion when the CC is mislabeled. Like calling a PCC a "RCC" or a "Psychic OCC" or like calling a Race a "RCC". Doing these two things would Eliminate 90% of the stupidness in the books and will settle 30% of the complexity in the system.

Maybe expanding on the Phantom race's illusion powers, about how far away the illusions can be projected.
And call Prometheans a race.
Promethean adventurer & Promethean Time master an RCC since it is restricted to that race.
Make the Phase Mystic a PCC cause that is what it is. Making sure to include the text about how PCCs can not be changed from nor changed to.
The Draconis, the space wolfen, the Phantoms, the Noro, the Catyr, the Seljuk, the kreeghor, the royal kreeghor, the silhouette, the dominators and the True Naruni as a Races instead of a classes.
The Wolfen Quatoria, the Noro Psychic and Noro Warrior as RCCs because they are race restricted.

Maybe add some psionic device construction rules so people can make different Noro psi-lite devices. Would not mind the ones I submitted to the rifter to fill this gap, along with the char template that goes with them.

Bring in more Space related skills.
Eliminating (or moderating) the Burst strike penalties from the grav-guns due to they don't recoil.

Those are all the ones I can think of for doing in a revised edition.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”