GenCon breakdown?

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Steve Dubya
Hero
Comment: Disingenuous mountebanks and their subliminal chicanery! A pox on them! - Homer Simpson

GenCon breakdown?

Unread post by Steve Dubya »

Don't we usually have a breakdown of the year's GenCon experience by now posted?
"Things aren't what they used to be" is the rallying cry of small minds. When men say things used to be better, they invariably mean they were better for them, because they were young, and had all their hopes intact. The world is bound to look a darker place as you slide into the grave.
Best Served Cold, Joe Abercrombie
Hotrod
Knight

Re: GenCon breakdown?

Unread post by Hotrod »

More importantly, how are the geese? It has been a while since we had a good murmur.
Hotrod
Author, Rifter Contributor, and Map Artist
Duty's Edge, a Rifts novel. Available as an ebook, PDF,or printed book.
Check out my maps here!
Also, check out my Instant NPC Generators!
Like what you see? There's more on my Patreon Page.
MASTERMIND
Adventurer
Comment: I game... Therefore I am...

Re: GenCon breakdown?

Unread post by MASTERMIND »

This is not really a rundown. Palladium Books had a great space (once again) and it was fun picking up new releases and talking with the authors. They were even gracious enough to sign my books which is cool. The Robotech displays were pretty awesome and looked like they drew a lot of positive attention.

The only tidbit I picked up was actually from one of the PEG authors working on Savage Worlds Rifts. At the time they were hoping to see a book published sometime early next year. He told me about a proposed mechanic for Juicers, rolling at the beginning of each game session to see if that would be the session during which they met their end. He couldn't tell me much more as PEG and Kevin still have much to discuss and approve.

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”