SW rifts

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Kryptt
Adventurer
Comment: Macross fan first
Robotech fan second

SW rifts

Unread post by Kryptt »

Has there been any word on how the savage world version of rifts is coming along? I want to know what will be available when it's released besides the core book. I'd like to know if it will contain color art and if it will look less like a PB book (two column text) or look like it was made this century. Aside from converting rifts will the SW people also make conversions for DR, and stuff like The Three Galaxies books. Just what are they allowed to convert and how soon can we expect it? I was thinking of buying the rifts book, but I heard the SW system works much better so I'm content to buy the new version instead of the current edition. Any info would be welcomed. While on the subject of new information when will PB finally give us a wave two update? The latest one is to sell the GC minis and an extension (I knew this would happen lol) till August 15. I'm all for diversity in rrt but I don't feel comfortable buying new models while wave two is MIA and not knowing what's happening with it. I don't expect it this year despite what we've been told. Past history shows it'll be ready next year, if it does happen. In fact can PB please give an update on what's happening with the resin models. I was looking forward to painting the TV version of the sdf-1. I've seen a bunch of DYRL versions, but I still like the TV version more. Please give your backers a wave two update.

Warning: I'm not sure if I should warn you for attempting to push your critiques about Wave 2 into another thread being spam, or to warn you for insulting the intelligence of the moderation team for thinking we wouldn't notice.
sHaka
Hero
Comment: Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt

Re: SW rifts

Unread post by sHaka »

Perhaps aim your Savage Worlds questions at Pinnacle?

If you do though, why not use paragraphs so that they are easy to read and look like they were written this century; like a Palladium book :ok:

Warning: Unnecessary comment about the poster's writing abilities on the play. 1 warning penalty.
Northern Gun Weapons Technician, R&D Department
Reading: Savage Worlds / Savage Rifts
Playing: Nothing U_U
Advocating: A free, super-slick .pdf of Palladium's core system with sample characters and scenario
My Dead Reign Character Sheet
Palladium Books RPG Google+ Community

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”