Any new books to Rift this year?

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Dunia
Adventurer

Any new books to Rift this year?

Unread post by Dunia »

The last book I heard about was NG2 has there been any books after that?
Spinachcat
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: Any new books to Rift this year?

Unread post by Spinachcat »

Breachworld? :eek:
Wooly
Adventurer

Unread post by Wooly »

Dunia wrote:The last book I heard about was NG2 has there been any books after that?

Megaverse in Flames is out now. Heroes of Humanity and The Disavowed are the next two Rifts books on deck.
“When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” - C.S. Lewis
Dunia
Adventurer

Unread post by Dunia »

Disavowed?

Nothing about theDelta Blues books?
Wooly
Adventurer

Unread post by Wooly »

Dunia wrote:Disavowed?

Nothing about theDelta Blues books?

The Disavowed are covert teams; including magic users, d-bees, mutants and psychics which work directly for Joseph Prosek II to further his agenda and the goals on the CS. In that order. The existence of the disavowed is highly secretive, unknown even to the Emperor. Often disavowed teams do not even know who thier true employer is or the broader implications of their missions.

There has been no mention of Delta Blues lately. Book wise the focus seems to be on Robotech Marines, Chaos Earth Resurrection, and the aforementioned titles.
“When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” - C.S. Lewis
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

The Sovietski is in house too. Secrets of the Atlanteans is in the pipe after disavowed.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Æthereal Flux
D-Bee

Unread post by Æthereal Flux »

I am looking forward to secrets of Atlantis. Also, who is going to write the Southeastern US book? anyone want help?
Fell
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Fell »

Æthereal Flux wrote:I am looking forward to secrets of Atlantis. Also, who is going to write the Southeastern US book? anyone want help?

Where exactly?

I have been working on a American West Coast book. Roughly 40,000 words into it. Who knows if it'll ever see print :) detailing from Alaska down to Baja CA.

What part of the South East are you talking about?
Dan Frederick
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

I'm looking forward to the RT Marines book and HU:HWU.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Æthereal Flux
D-Bee

Unread post by Æthereal Flux »

Fell wrote:
Æthereal Flux wrote:I am looking forward to secrets of Atlantis. Also, who is going to write the Southeastern US book? anyone want help?

Where exactly?

I have been working on a American West Coast book. Roughly 40,000 words into it. Who knows if it'll ever see print :) detailing from Alaska down to Baja CA.

I was thinking the swamps of the Okefenokee, the Louisiana Bayou, everglades and Stone Mountain.
palladiumjunkie
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by palladiumjunkie »

Æthereal Flux wrote:
Fell wrote:

Where exactly?

I was thinking the swamps of the Okefenokee, the Louisiana Bayou, everglades and Stone Mountain.

Were these areas not covered by the Dinosaur Swamp books? (Don't have them handy to take a look.)

-Chris
"Quality takes time. Poop comes out multiple times a year." -MrNexx

"Choosing to house-rule in order to customize the game to your liking can be a beautiful thing.
But being forced to house-rule in order to make the game playable at all is not." - Killer Cyborg
kaid
Knight

Unread post by kaid »

The louisiana bayou's would likely be covered in the delta blues book that has been mentioned a few times in the past. That has not been published at this time although the info from the dinosaur swamp likely gives enough general idea of what the area is like.

I think after the next chaos earth zombie book it comes back to rifts for a couple books and then likely see what they feel at that point. Guessing at least one of the two rifts books will make it this year probably early fall could get them both out though as they are not super huge and at least far enough in the concept phases they felt able to release the sneak peek from the open house.
The Galactus Kid
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

By GenCon, I will have two Splicers manuscrpts and the Sovietski in house and I will be inquiring as to the status of them once there.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Jason Richards

Unread post by Jason Richards »

Spinachcat wrote:Breachworld? :eek:

Excellent answer. :)
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

The Galactus Kid wrote:By GenCon, I will have two Splicers manuscrpts and the Sovietski in house and I will be inquiring as to the status of them once there.

Nice! :D Can't wait to read them!

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”