2015 X-Mas in July Surprise Package !

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

AlexM
Palladium Books® Staff

2015 X-Mas in July Surprise Package !

Unread post by AlexM »

Starting now through July 6th. Although since we’re so busy with Gen Con prep and getting new releases to the printer, these Grab Bags will be WITHOUT AUTOGRAPHS (unless you send us a convincing request for them in the comment section). Many other anniversary special offers will follow in the weeks ahead – some of them Flash Sales with just a day or two period to make your purchase, so watch for those emails.

https://palladium-store.com/1001/produc ... ckage.html

It is the 25th Anniversary of Rifts® and the 30th Anniversary of Robotech®. And to celebrate, Palladium is planning to offer you a number of “Flash Sales” over the next couple of months with products at special prices or special products available for a limited time! And we mean limited. A Flash Sale might be for just ONE DAY or one weekend. They will be sales like the Palladium Gold Rush or Zentraedi Invasion Day, or Robotech® Earth Defenders’ Day, or the $6 T-shirts Weekend (select shirts available on the cheap for a weekend). Others might last an entire week or 10 days, like the Christmas in July Surprise Package offer that starts now. We don't start actual shipping until July 1.

If you order more than one, please give us a Wish List for each Grab Bag.

Enjoy,
Alex Marciniszyn
AlexM
Palladium Books® Staff

Re: 2015 X-Mas in July Surprise Package !

Unread post by AlexM »

It ends July 6th !

Alex Marciniszyn
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Almost forgot about this. Will definitely be getting in on it.
AlexM
Palladium Books® Staff

Unread post by AlexM »

Official bump.

Ed
Alpha 11
Palladin

:D Ordered mine already! :D
AlexM
Palladium Books® Staff

Unread post by AlexM »

Ends at Midnight today !

Alex Marciniszyn
xandarr2000
D-Bee

Unread post by xandarr2000 »

I received mine today and I was blown away! Seriously got a lot more then I thought I would, and Kevin put a personalized post it in mine. Just that little extra touch made it personal to me. Palladium has had me as a customer for 20 years since TMNT and other Strangeness, just always through a vendor. From now on, I buy direct. I cannot express enough my heartfelt thanks to you guys.
Chris

"No matter how far you have to go, always take pride in how far you have already gone"
Glistam
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: The silent thief of Rozrehxeson.

Unread post by Glistam »

I do wish this had lasted long enough for me to get paid again so I could've ordered something. It was a nice thing to do, but the short notice plus short duration ruined it for me.
Zerebus: "I like MDC. MDC is a hundred times better than SDC."

kiralon: "...the best way to kill an old one is to crash a moon into it."

Temporal Wizard O.C.C. update 0.8 | Rifts random encounters
New Fire magic | New Temporal magic
Grim Gulf, the Nightlands version of Century Station

Let Chaos Magic flow in your campaigns.
Fell
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Fell »

Glistam wrote:I do wish this had lasted long enough for me to get paid again so I could've ordered something. It was a nice thing to do, but the short notice plus short duration ruined it for me.

Bummer :(
I understand, missed one of these due to lack of funds myself.

This time I was lucky, got one.

Thank you PB and Kevin,

Very much liked what I got and the personal note was a nice touch.

Here's to hoping I have funds for the Flash Sales!
:)
Dan Frederick
Shawn Merrow
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: For the glory of Zeon and Zerebus, Sieg Zeon!

2D6 Palladium Forum History Geek Points

Unread post by Shawn Merrow »

Waiting impatiently for UPS to deliver mine.

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection
TechnoGolem
D-Bee

Unread post by TechnoGolem »

I just want to give you guys a huge thanks for doing this!!! I've been setting money aside for a few months now so that I could do a large order and save on shipping. Because of that I was able to order a few of these X-mas packs. The best part is that you extended it just past my pay day so I was able to squeeze blood from my wallet and order a couple more just a few minutes ago.

Now for the long and painful wait for it to arrive.
xandarr2000
D-Bee

Unread post by xandarr2000 »

Ended up buying another one myself. I just could not resist the urge, too good a deal to pass up!
Chris

"No matter how far you have to go, always take pride in how far you have already gone"
Alpha 11
Palladin

Got mine! Got Merctown, Rifts® Adventure Sourcebook Two: Tolkeen Crisis™, Rifts® Sourcebook 4: Coalition Navy™, Nightbane® 2: Nightlands™, Dead Reign™ Sourcebook Four: Fear the Reaper™, and Dead Reign™ Sourcebook Five: Graveyard Earth™. Thank you Palladium!
TechnoGolem
D-Bee

Ugh, couldn't resist and ordered 2 more. That makes a total of 7. I should get the first few on Tuesday and I can't wait to see what I get. I love their settings but currently own very few of their books. This should really help me fill out my collection.
Alpha 11
Palladin

TechnoGolem wrote:Ugh, couldn't resist and ordered 2 more. That makes a total of 7. I should get the first few on Tuesday and I can't wait to see what I get. I love their settings but currently own very few of their books. This should really help me fill out my collection.

:shock: Ya, that should fill out a lot. Hopefully you don't get any doubles or triples.
Pepsi Jedi
Palladin
Comment: 24 was the start... We are Legion.

Unread post by Pepsi Jedi »

Mine came in a couple of days ago.
Gramercy Island
Wormwood
Bizantium and the Northern islands
Dead Reign: Endless Dead.

I've asked for Mystic Russia about 8 times now. lol Still haven't gotten it, but that's the nature of grab bags I guess. The rest -was- things I asked for. These were for my son, as I've copies of all but Bizantium (Which was mine) Already.

Lt. Nyota Uhura: I'm impressed. For a moment there, I thought you were just a dumb hick who only has sex with farm animals.

James Tiberius Kirk: Well, not _only_...
TechnoGolem
D-Bee

Alpha 11 wrote:
TechnoGolem wrote:Ugh, couldn't resist and ordered 2 more. That makes a total of 7. I should get the first few on Tuesday and I can't wait to see what I get. I love their settings but currently own very few of their books. This should really help me fill out my collection.

:shock: Ya, that should fill out a lot. Hopefully you don't get any doubles or triples.

I'm not too worried about getting doubles or triples. I was very careful to ask for completely different stuff each time I ordered.

And I got the first ones I purchased today. :D

Land of the Damned Books 1 & 2 for the fantasy setting. I'm still missing a few and didn't get Library of Bletherad, which was the one book I wanted more than any other. Oh well, better luck next time. That or I will just order it another day.

From their smaller lines I got Splicers, Beyond the Supernatural, Nightbane, Nightbane Survival Guide, and Through the Glass Darkly. These are all games I've never played but was very interested in checking out.

For Rifts I got South America, Coalition War Campaign, Juicer Uprising, and Spirit West. Sadly they didn't give me the Core Rule book. I used to own one but it got destroyed a while back. :-( Out of these, I'm most excited for Juicer Uprising because I always found them fascinating.

On top of all that I got Rifter #1.

Overall this was a fantastic deal. I'm just have one major problem, which is where am I going to find the time to read these? Especially since more books are on the way. But this is a good problem to have. :)

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”