Need help contacting my buddy Kevin S

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Kryptt
Adventurer
Comment: Macross fan first
Robotech fan second

Need help contacting my buddy Kevin S

Unread post by Kryptt »

Is it possible for someone here on the boards to go ask Wayne or Kevin if they could post a fourth update? I and a great many other backers would really like to know what is going on with wave two.

All we know is that Kevin hopes it comes out by the end of the year, but most likely later next year. Why? As a backer I would appreciate a behind the scenes look into the production of wave two and wave two only. The latest three updates were great, but non of them answered about the production of wave two.

Thank you
NMI
OLD ONE

Re: Need help contacting my buddy Kevin S

Unread post by NMI »

While I let them know about your request, you might want to consider the following options as well...

Call the Office 734.721.2900
Write them a letter
Send an email to kickstarter@palladiumbooks.com
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
bielmic
Dungeon Crawler

Re: Need help contacting my buddy Kevin S

Unread post by bielmic »

NMI wrote:While I let them know about your request, you might want to consider the following options as well...

Call the Office 734.721.2900
Write them a letter
Send an email to kickstarter@palladiumbooks.com

Thanks for passing on the information. I tried your advice and called as well. Since then, there was both a Kickstarter update and a weekly email update both full of lots of information about seemingly everything EXCEPT wave 2. Contacting Palladium personally to get them to publish ANY new information about wave 2 in a kickstarter update for the first time since February as well as yourself and several others connected to Palladium passing on the information sadly didn't work. There was alot of text about "restarting" the conversation with kickstarter backers yet Palladium somehow seems to think that the best way to go about that is without listening. There is plenty of misinformation and angry rhetoric that Palladium is letting fill the massive void instead of that restarted conversation meant to do robotech right.
Congratulations, Palladium Books. You just threw away a customer of 28 years because of how you handled Robotech Tactics.

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”