still no news from Paladium

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

agent_orange
D-Bee

still no news from Paladium

Unread post by agent_orange »

since the last thread got moved and locked for some unknown reason I thought I better ask again.
Does anyone know why its been nearly 2 months of complete silence from Paladium on the situation of the Kickstarter?
Do they still intend to produce wave 2 and if so is there any ETA on it ?
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Re: still no news from Paladium

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

I have been given no indication that they do not intend to produce wave 2.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Forar
Hero

Unread post by Forar »

The last thing official I saw was from some podcasts/interviews where they said the tentative goal was November 2015. I can't recall if they specified, but presumably that's for Retail, as it'd line up with the release of Wave One at Retail over Black Friday 2014.

However, with a mere 199 days until Black Friday 2015, and nothing much said since those 5 sprue breakdown images in mid March, a little skepticism/concern seems reasonable.

Also Kevin reiterating for literally months now that some 'big news' for RRT was coming, which has proven less and less reassuring as the weeks have gone by.

Personally I hope that they have loads to share at the Open House, and are awesome enough to fire off a big Kickstarter Update at the same time so we can all revel in the news. Presumably including the GHQ deal, wave two, and whatever else might be behind the scenes. While I'm sure much of the community would welcome *any* news at this point, having to hear it second hand from OH attendees or other avenues might cause further friction, especially with Wayne trying to reassure the backer base that he/they intended to provide more/better information repeatedly over the years.

I have faith they intend to produce wave 2.

As it stands right now, I do not have faith that they can do so this year. Not without indications that a lot more has been done than those 5 sprue breakdowns.

And maybe it has been!

But if it has, that has not been communicated clearly.
Kryptt
Adventurer
Comment: Macross fan first
Robotech fan second

Unread post by Kryptt »

I'm hoping wave two gets done this year, heck all the backers do. It would be nice to see how progress is coming along. At least the all important rifter is finally getting out in the wild. Cause if that had been late too, oh the lamentation would have been unbearable. I wonder if it gets the same circulation as white dwarf?
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

We will get more information this week at the Open House.
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
Summersnow
D-Bee

Unread post by Summersnow »

zyanitevp wrote:We will get more information this week at the Open House.

No offense, but the information should be FIRST posted as an update to the kickstarter, which is then automatically forwarded to all of the backers, not at an open house.

People put down 1.4 MILLION dollars via kickstarter, not at an open house, and for that amount of money Palladium should have the courtesy to post news there first, again so it will automatically be forwarded to all of the backers, not at an open house only a small fraction of palladiums fans & RRT backers will be able to attend.
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Summersnow wrote:

No offense, but the information should be FIRST posted as an update to the kickstarter, which is then automatically forwarded to all of the backers, not at an open house.

People put down 1.4 MILLION dollars via kickstarter, not at an open house, and for that amount of money Palladium should have the courtesy to post news there first, again so it will automatically be forwarded to all of the backers, not at an open house only a small fraction of palladiums fans & RRT backers will be able to attend.

Well, I hope that if they do say something at the OH, they will also post that news at around the some time as they give it to those there. It would be the right thing to do. Who knows, maybe the big news is that they are a lot closer to being done with wave 2 then we thing they are. Ya, that is most likely hopeful thinking, but hay, it could happen.
zyanitevp
Champion

Summersnow wrote:

No offense taken, and have been pushing them for more Kickstarter updates.
My Twitter
Image Image
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

i would like to point out, in fairness, that for wave 2 the majority of the work to be done is almost entirely in Ninja Division's lap. unlike wave 1 where palladium had the job of establishing rules and getting the non-miniatures parts set up, wave 2 is purely miniatures, with palladium being involved with feedback on the designs (which we've already been given a glimpse at 2 months ago) and once the mini's are done.. box and card design.

so if palladium is not giving out as much info, it may well be because Ninja Division hasn't shown anything new to palladium yet.

not to mention, palladium's attention for the last 2 months has rather been focused on getting the Open House organized. the OH is a huge event for palladium and requires a lot of planning. unless PB got some big piece of news from ninja division odds are they'd end up putting updates to a lesser priority..
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Kryptt
Adventurer
Robotech fan second

Unread post by Kryptt »

That's all well and fine, but ND already said there done with their part and they've sent the files off to PB. I think it came from ninjajohn himself on Mikes FB page. In fact I think he said "it's in PB's lap." I could be mistaken about the last part.
agent_orange
D-Bee

yeah ND said they were finished with this project long before Wave 1 happened.
personally I'd rather info on wave 2 than hinted something big. Wave 2 is a huge amount of work and I believe a larger variety of miniatures than wave 1 had.

I can appreciate a company wanting something to 'reveal' at their convention, all the big names do it, but I hope we hear it too without being expected to travel thousands of miles to find out.

on the flip side of that people are talking about rifter and the open house as being the focus for the company, if that's the case then they should say it themselves. Better from the horses mouth than silence.
I'm not a fan of the idea that a company would prioritize things that way personally. When your a year and a half late on a project and have staff specifically assigned to deal with it other concerns should not be affecting it. BUT if that's what they choose then telling people would be better than silence.

I personally feel that communication on the Kickstarter its self has gotten so bad that I had to come over here to try to find answers. That in it's self is a bad sign.
Forar
Hero

Unread post by Forar »

Across something like 3 dozen aspects of wave two, if they don't have something to show after 2 months beyond those five sprue breakdowns, I hope they're considering legal action. And advising us officially that November is off the table. There are simply too many things to do too much on to not have something more to show than renders of ~1/7th of the products. Keeping in mind that with ~1/3 the products they barely made November (in North America) last year, they already had test sprues being punched and 3D prototype pieces being assembled.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rr ... sts/843097

Also Spinachat just said that there would be info shared at the Open House a few posts up. As he has spoken repeatedly to PB staff about RRT, that would seem to eliminate the 'perhaps there's nothing to say?' angle of the matter.

It remains a little grating that despite being so very late (and wave two growing later) the only things they seem to be willing to talk about are non-wave two aspects of the product line. A new book! Dice Bag! GHQ!

With a larger company, one would expect that different people were working on different things and working on one wouldn't impact the other. But as people are often quick to point out, PB is 'a small company', with a mere half dozen staff on the payroll, which raises unfortunate questions as to whether or not time spent working on those dice bags and new book brainstorming and sorting out potential partnerships with GHQ might be impacting giving approvals/feedback on wave two or pushing along contracts or conferencing with the factory for booking time, etc.

Some info bringing people up to speed would alleviate some or all of those concerns.

Going nearly a full quarter of a year with the aforementioned sprue renders and a lot of 'soon, maybe, maybe soon!' in the newsletters is becoming the opposite of reassuring.
Forar
Hero

Unread post by Forar »

But I guess we'll find out in 3 to 5 days.

I sincerely hope that some time and effort is put into The Big Reveal for everyone.
palladiumjunkie
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by palladiumjunkie »

Forar wrote:I sincerely hope that some time and effort is put into The Big Reveal for everyone.

It will be all of the freelancers running out in front of the podium doing jazz hands to Queen's We are the Champions, and then Kevin walks up to the podium doing a Princess Di style wave with both hands ("Royal Jazz Hands"). EDIT: Then he throws his hands up, and the Geese come flying through the windows and buzz the crowd!!!

Then for the AMAZINGTASTICIALLY AWESOME ANNOUNCEMENT...

Spoiler:
Dice bags will now be available in two additional colors!!!

:mrgreen:

-Chris
"Quality takes time. Poop comes out multiple times a year." -MrNexx

"Choosing to house-rule in order to customize the game to your liking can be a beautiful thing.
But being forced to house-rule in order to make the game playable at all is not." - Killer Cyborg
Kryptt
Adventurer
Robotech fan second

Unread post by Kryptt »

palladiumjunkie wrote:
Forar wrote:I sincerely hope that some time and effort is put into The Big Reveal for everyone.

It will be all of the freelancers running out in front of the podium doing jazz hands to Queen's We are the Champions, and then Kevin walks up to the podium doing a Princess Di style wave with both hands ("Royal Jazz Hands"). EDIT: Then he throws his hands up, and the Geese come flying through the windows and buzz the crowd!!!

Then for the AMAZINGTASTICIALLY AWESOME ANNOUNCEMENT...

Spoiler:
Dice bags will now be available in two additional colors!!!

:mrgreen:

-Chris

That wouldn't surprise me in the least, I'm almost expecting that. What would surprise me and blow me away would be an extensive detailed explanation of the progress on wave two including the resin models. As well as having actual models and the sprues they come from for show in the next update that only superduper fan friends are allowed to know about currently.
rosco60559
Explorer

Unread post by rosco60559 »

Junkie, sadly I have to agree I'm expecting something so underwhelming like that. The complete lack of hints or actual build up to this huge awesome news has me looking at a book case full of pb product doing a face palm and asking myself why did I buy all of this? For 3 months since the announcement all we got has been soon and the variations on it and that is not enough to convince me I need to pack away money for this awesome new thing. Even though gw has ramped up their schedule they still drop hints and sneak peeks that make customers want to buy some of that cool new thing.
Jerell
Hero

Unread post by Jerell »

GW? With all due respect, I've been a Warhammer Fantasy player since 1992, and almost as long for 40k. I'm definitely a Gaunt's Ghost fan boy. That being said, GW's treatment of their costumers over the last few years, and the 'leaked' details of the next WHFB going around, and the disastrous 'fine-cast', along with the outrageous prices on many items has been enough to make me start selling off most of my 40k Armies. I've sold 2 40k armies in the last 2 years, and my last one is about to be headed for the on-line market soon as well. If GW does, what it seems like they are about to the Warhammer Fantasy World and story, then I'm most likely done with GW until they change their ways. I don't want Palladium in any way to follow the way GW conducts business the last decade or so. While I realize and respect that there are still some GW fans out there, that is my feeling, where they are concerned.

My table top war game dollars, many from sold 40k stuff, will be spent on RRT, or maybe even Dakka Dakka's new game. I'm quite looking forward to hearing when the Zentraedi Fighters pods and VY-4s will be getting released. Hopefully there will be news soon.
Marcus
Explorer

Unread post by Marcus »

Jerell wrote:I don't want Palladium in any way to follow the way GW conducts business the last decade or so.

Like getting stuff out and sh*t done?
Dear optimists, pessimists, and realists,
While you were all arguing over the glass of water, I just drank it.

Sincerely,
an opportunist.
rosco60559
Explorer

while gw probably isn't the best example according to jerell they do get things done and out.
Forar
Hero

Unread post by Forar »

Jerell wrote:My table top war game dollars, many from sold 40k stuff, will be spent on RRT, or maybe even Dakka Dakka's new game.

I've been looking at Maelstrom as well. The test sprues they've shown off look promising. Not sure I'm down for yet another game being added to the pile, but it's definitely worth keeping an eye on.

Especially with so many old school wargamers on the team, and the emphasis they've shown on production quality and the rules structure. Though admittedly I've only skimmed some of their releases so far.
zyanitevp
Champion

I talked to Kevin about this yesterday. I will again mention it in 28 hours in person.
My Twitter
Image Image
Jerell
Hero

Unread post by Jerell »

rosco60559 wrote:while gw probably isn't the best example according to jerell they do get things done and out.

Agreed, that is true.

Forar wrote:I've been looking at Maelstrom as well. The test sprues they've shown off look promising. Not sure I'm down for yet another game being added to the pile, but it's definitely worth keeping an eye on.

Especially with so many old school wargamers on the team, and the emphasis they've shown on production quality and the rules structure.

Yes, that is what caught my eye as well. Also I think they'll have learned from what is turning people off of GW, and do it right. :bandit:

On the RRT front, I've been painting a decent bit recently, and now I'm craving some VF-4s and Male Power Armors to paint. Hopefully the poses for the MPA will be cool. I'll keep the green stuff ready to modify the legs anyway, I want to do some running and gunning poses, the VF-1 Battleloids have been coming out well.

Also, I'll need to pick up a Monster when that bad boy comes out. I got a 1/200 scale model of one I'm looking at right now, sitting in my cabinet. Must... Have... MONSTER. :lol:
Forar
Hero

Unread post by Forar »

zyanitevp wrote:I talked to Kevin about this yesterday. I will again mention it in 28 hours in person.

No need to worry about it. As you said;

Jerell
Hero

Unread post by Jerell »

Took the weekend off work, I'll be there Saturday. Greatly looking forward to it.
Kryptt
Adventurer
Robotech fan second

Unread post by Kryptt »

I hope all you guys going to the OH take pictures of whatever is unveiled for rrt and post them ASAP.
Kryptt
Adventurer
Robotech fan second

Unread post by Kryptt »

So according to the latest update Wayne said he'll post more info in a couple of weeks. So I guess that means no update this weekend during the OH or there will be one, but only for the fan friends who go there. Disappointed with this.
Forar
Hero

Unread post by Forar »

Yeah, this build up to the open house to get that the day before isn't exactly inspiring faith that they're going to bother telling anyone this big news.

Maybe if we're lucky an attendee will take some notes to share with the rest of us.
Kryptt
Adventurer
Robotech fan second

Unread post by Kryptt »

I'm beginning to think that it was posted because the big news at the OH will be multiple variations of dice bags. *jazz hands*
Forar
Hero

Unread post by Forar »

What I find funniest is that apparently we didn't even have to wait until the end of the Open House to be disappointed about the lack of info. Wayne saved us the trouble of expecting something tangible to show up for the next ~96 hours.

That said, he also seems to have put a bit of a stumbling point for zyanitevp's earlier assessment as to our getting information at the Open House.

:-(
rosco60559
Explorer

It was a huge wall of text that told us nothing. Kinda thinking the big news is not that big if there is any at all.
Jerell
Hero

Unread post by Jerell »

Kryptt wrote:I hope all you guys going to the OH take pictures of whatever is unveiled for rrt and post them ASAP.

If there is anything I find out related to RRT Saturday that is news at that time, I'll post it.
rosco60559
Explorer

jerell thank you if you can do that. once again the fans picking up the slack. remember it's mike going out of his way to do conversion work for the ghq stuffand extra cards for whatever you can dream of for the game, and it was eric that posted the unboxing video when pb ignored the begging of backers and potential customers for the vid to see what we helped create.
Kryptt
Adventurer
Robotech fan second

Unread post by Kryptt »

Jerell wrote:
Kryptt wrote:I hope all you guys going to the OH take pictures of whatever is unveiled for rrt and post them ASAP.

If there is anything I find out related to RRT Saturday that is news at that time, I'll post it.

Thanks Jerell.
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

Kryptt wrote:That's all well and fine, but ND already said there done with their part and they've sent the files off to PB. I think it came from ninjajohn himself on Mikes FB page. In fact I think he said "it's in PB's lap." I could be mistaken about the last part.

and now palladium and HG get to review the designs. make a list of improvements, and send them all back to ND for fixes. none of which would involve a need to release additional information past what we already saw 2 months ago.
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Forar
Hero

Unread post by Forar »

glitterboy2098 wrote:and now palladium and HG get to review the designs. make a list of improvements, and send them all back to ND for fixes. none of which would involve a need to release additional information past what we already saw 2 months ago.

A 'need'? No.

Other than fulfilling their oft repeated goal of keeping backers informed and in the loop of the production process.

For all the 'sound and fury' that 'Spartangate' spawned, they got feedback about those figures. They showed us "work in progress" renders of nearly a half dozen figures two months ago, and got immediate feedback (some more civil/constructive than others, granted) regarding the Lancer in particular.

Perhaps there's been a miscommunication, but people aren't expecting 'everything done and to just see finalized final finals'. Something akin to 'here's what we sent ND last month after getting feedback internally and from HG, and here is there updated efforts, it's 98% done, just a little detail fixing where we've marked the image in red. We're compromising with the section highlighted in blue to keep the piece count down and don't feel any lost detail will be noticeable from most table top situations'.

For many people, seeing the process happen is reassuring that the process IS happening. After so many months of faith leading up to wave one, further silence is not heartening. Unconditional faith has long been abandoned by many, so the best way to combat that would be information. Not flowery declarations that everything is the greatest everything ever, just the facts, ma'am (or sir, as the case may be).

As I keep repeating, with release tentatively 5'ish months away and roughly three dozen products found within that wave, there is no way that 2 whole months have passed with nothing to show for it, unless some sort of catastrophic issue has been found, in which case they might as well break the news sooner rather than later. Waiting isn't going to do them any favours, not after how wave one went down.
Last edited by Forar on Thu May 14, 2015 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
palladiumjunkie
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by palladiumjunkie »

glitterboy2098 wrote:
Kryptt wrote:That's all well and fine, but ND already said there done with their part and they've sent the files off to PB. I think it came from ninjajohn himself on Mikes FB page. In fact I think he said "it's in PB's lap." I could be mistaken about the last part.

and now palladium and HG get to review the designs. make a list of improvements, and send them all back to ND for fixes. none of which would involve a need to release additional information past what we already saw 2 months ago.

Backers are asking to be kept in the loop. Regardless of whether it is viewed as a preorder, or investment, they have a right to be, because Palladium used Kickstarter, and took the backer's money.

Seriously, Kevin has the time to write/copy/paste a weekly update, yet can't spend another 15-20 minutes to just post an update to the Kickstarter. Every update doesn't have to be jazz hands. Just give a quick, and accurate, status on the state of the project, even if that is just that there was no progress that week.

It is so simple, yet as usual, it has just turned into another bad PR move on Palladium's part.

-Chris
"Quality takes time. Poop comes out multiple times a year." -MrNexx

"Choosing to house-rule in order to customize the game to your liking can be a beautiful thing.
But being forced to house-rule in order to make the game playable at all is not." - Killer Cyborg
Forar
Hero

Unread post by Forar »

One of the funny things about these kinds of products is that while the official word might be kept quiet, things begin to leak. Mid 2013 we already knew what 'retail wave one' was going to be, roughly half a year before the backer boxes were split into 2 waves (and lo, what we heard was going to retail first ended up being exactly what Backer Wave One became as well). And that was with a December target.

Maybe things won't leak from Alliance Distributions in quite the same fashion, but a cursory Google'ing shows that the 'short solicit preorders' were going out from them in mid June.

So whether they begin telling us anything noteworthy or not, the system (or the silence from within the system) might begin to fill us in all the same.
agent_orange
D-Bee

That update had one very important detail in it with wave one now officially completed they can work fully on wave 2. now all we need to get is to see it and to know when it is.
Forar
Hero

Unread post by Forar »

Development of Wave One was completed a year ago.

Yes, all that time shipping probably interfered somewhat, but with ND doing the figures and HG giving final approvals, presumably PB's efforts for wave two are giving feedback and liaising between the two. The rules book is done. I guess there'll be cards to finalize, but they should have been able to work on Wave Two in some capacity or another for nearly a year now.

Don't get me wrong, shipping out thousands of boxes is a big thing. As are sorting inventory, arranging shipping, factory slots, etc.

But once Wave One went 'to print' as it were and production began in earnest, they could've been working on whatever aspects of W2 they could've, and that was roughly, what, 10 months ago now?

Not to split hairs, I get that you're saying that it's one last thing off their plates officially and finally (a few outliers aside), but once they told the factory to start punching plastic, there were entire months before containers started arriving where their efforts were more about selling backlogged books to make warehouse space and... working on wave two? (for those staff members doing so of course)
Kryptt
Adventurer
Robotech fan second

Unread post by Kryptt »

They've "been" working on wave two. Even when they were delivering wave one. Unfortunately it looks like wave two is taking a back seat to everything else.
Morgan Vening
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Morgan Vening »

agent_orange wrote:That update had one very important detail in it with wave one now officially completed they can work fully on wave 2. now all we need to get is to see it and to know when it is.

Given they took ~160 days* (5 months) to send out the final ~300 packages**, which is less than 2 per day (less than 5 if you exclude the break)***, if the shipping process was impacting their ability to work fully on Wave 2, then well... there's not much more that can be said, is there?

* Shipping to US/Canada/UK was complete December 4th, where I started the count. AU shipping began and concluded, then a 78 day period where they had an unexplained stoppage, then over a month to send out the Rest of World packages.
** I recall it being said there were ~200 AU packages, and ~100 RoW packages, though I admit I can't find sources for that at the moment.
*** As a comparison, back when they were shipping to the important backers, they were approximating 150 per day.
Kryptt
Adventurer
Robotech fan second

Unread post by Kryptt »

I can understand why a lot of backers are upset, but I know at some point soon we will get an update. I look forward to it. Although lately it's been hard convincing my friends that PB will get wave two done because of this:

Well, here's the list of statements, including and following the March 1st Update (the last to have actual news, and not just a few notifications), and aside from mentions of shipping (another issue), is pretty much the entirety of communication from PB regarding the project in the last 2 and a half months.

March 1st, KSU#173 - "More will be coming in the following days."

March 6th, PBWU - "We are working on a number of things we think will make Robotech® RPG Tactics™ fans happy. We hope to do a big update soon."

March 13th, PBWU - "We continue to work on a number of things we think Robotech® RPG Tactics™ fans will be very pleased with, but nothing we can reveal quite yet. We intend to do a big update soon."

March 18th, PBWU - "Much more about our plans for Robotech® RPG Tactics™ in the weeks to follow."

March 27th, PBWU - "Gotta keep this one brief, but we have all kinds of things boiling that we’ll be talking about soon."

April 2nd, PBWU - "So much going on. We continue to hammer out a number of projects and plans we think our Kickstarter backers and all Robotech® supporters will be excited about. We don’t have everything worked out yet, so we are hesitant to discuss them yet, but very soon."

April 10th, PBWU - "We have wanted to write and post a rather expansive update to all our Robotech® supporters for a number of weeks now. We plan to do so next week."

April 19th, PBWU - "We have so much underway for this product line. And not just the engineering aspect of Wave Two items, we just requested a quote for a handful of new items. I have been wanting to write and post a couple of comprehensive Updates about this game line, but we have all been overwhelmed with work on several fronts from conventions and the Open House, to new product releases, plus some of the details are not yet known. Will try to get something out to our supporters soon."

April 24th, PBWU - "We are still working on a lot of different things for RRT, but hope to have a couple of big announcements coming very soon."

April 30th, PBWU - "We have been working away on a number of RRT items. So much more to announce. It’s coming."

May 9th, PBWU - "We have never stopped working on a number of RRT items and I hope to have some exciting news to announce very soon. It’s coming."

May 14th, KS#175, "Sorry for the long time between updates. I will be posting another update in the next couple of weeks with some exciting news, but for now..."

So I do understand and feel for those still waiting on news.
Morgan Vening
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Morgan Vening »

Hey, that list looks familiar. :)
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

agent_orange wrote:since the last thread got moved and locked for some unknown reason I thought I better ask again.
Does anyone know why its been nearly 2 months of complete silence from Paladium on the situation of the Kickstarter?
Do they still intend to produce wave 2 and if so is there any ETA on it ?

Forum Rules wrote:You agree, through your use of this service, that you will NOT use this BB to post any material which is knowingly illegal, false and/or defamatory, slanderous, inaccurate, abusive, demeaning, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually lurid or offensive, salacious, threatening, an invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise a violation of any law.

Palladium Books and its moderators, have the right and the ability to remove anything we deem to be objectionable or inappropriate, for any reason. We will make every effort to do so quickly, however, how quickly depend on a number of factors and we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.

"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

To my knowledge, there was never a public promise that Kevin and/or a Staff member from Palladium would be making a RRT announcement on any specific day/time. Palladium reserves the right to post when they are able to, especially since this is their forum.

Want a direct answer? Call the office 721.734.2900 .
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”