Any chance for a Aliens Unlimited 2

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

gaby
Knight

Any chance for a Aliens Unlimited 2

Unread post by gaby »

Any chance for a Aliens Unlimited 2?
Aliens Unlimited and Aliens Unlimited:Galaxy guide have be out for more the 18 years,Maybe it time for AU2,to show a Update on the Timeline of the AU,s powers,so New Aliens and Ships will also be Good.

You guys then to do One or two books on One thing then make aTon of books on something else like with Dead regin over Bts.

AU still have a ton of things to explore.
Glistam
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: The silent thief of Rozrehxeson.

Re: Any chance for a Aliens Unlimited 2

Unread post by Glistam »

I think there's a book for the Atorian Empire that's been "in the works" for a while, which would serve some of the functions you're looking for. I'm not sure if it will ever get released though.
Zerebus: "I like MDC. MDC is a hundred times better than SDC."

kiralon: "...the best way to kill an old one is to crash a moon into it."

Temporal Wizard O.C.C. update 0.8 | Rifts random encounters
New Fire magic | New Temporal magic
Grim Gulf, the Nightlands version of Century Station

Let Chaos Magic flow in your campaigns.
flatline
Knight

Unread post by flatline »

I hate it when publishers advance the time line. Please don't do this.

--flatline
I don't care about canon answers. I'm interested in good, well-reasoned answers and, perhaps, a short discussion of how that answer is supported or contradicted by canon.

If I don't provide a book and page number, then don't assume that I'm describing canon. I'll tell you if I'm describing canon.
Pepsi Jedi
Palladin
Comment: 24 was the start... We are Legion.

Unread post by Pepsi Jedi »

I'd love an aliens unlimited 2.

I'd love for there to be some cool aliens in it. With out trying to start a fight... aliens that are more than 50 humans with animal heads. I'm not saying there's no place for such creatures, but... Aliens unlimited 1 has THAT part covered. New and interesting aliens would be greatly appreciated.

As for the time line. Please advance it. Those that don't want it advanced can simply skip that chapter or ignore it. :)

Lt. Nyota Uhura: I'm impressed. For a moment there, I thought you were just a dumb hick who only has sex with farm animals.

James Tiberius Kirk: Well, not _only_...
Sureshot
Champion
Comment: They Saved Sureshot's Brain!

Unread post by Sureshot »

Pepsi Jedi wrote:I'd love an aliens unlimited 2.

I'd love for there to be some cool aliens in it. With out trying to start a fight... aliens that are more than 50 humans with animal heads. I'm not saying there's no place for such creatures, but... Aliens unlimited 1 has THAT part covered. New and interesting aliens would be greatly appreciated.

As for the time line. Please advance it. Those that don't want it advanced can simply skip that chapter or ignore it. :)

Agreed and seconded. Considering how much is happening in that area of HU. It makes little to no sense to not advance the time line. If fans don't like it. They don't need to use it. I rather see Atorian Empire before we see another Aliens Unlimited. At this point between AU 1 and other PB rpg sources that can be easily converted if need be. We need more world information imo. Aliens we have a lifetime of choice imo.
If it's stupid and it works. It's not stupid

Palladium can't be given a free pass for criticism because people have a lot of emotion invested in it.

Pathfinder is good. It is not the second coming of D&D.

Surshot is absolutely right. (Kevin Seimbeda)

Enlightened Grognard

When I step out of line the mods do their jobs. I don't benefit from some sort of special protection.
Pepsi Jedi
Palladin
Comment: 24 was the start... We are Legion.

Unread post by Pepsi Jedi »

Eh. I'm not going to hold out for a book promised a decade or more ago. Just get something out. Don't wait another 10 or 20 years for that one to be done.

Lt. Nyota Uhura: I'm impressed. For a moment there, I thought you were just a dumb hick who only has sex with farm animals.

James Tiberius Kirk: Well, not _only_...
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Glistam wrote:I think there's a book for the Atorian Empire that's been "in the works" for a while, which would serve some of the functions you're looking for. I'm not sure if it will ever get released though.

You are somewhat correct though it doesn't "advance" the timeline perse.

I know because, yes, I have a copy of the original unedited manuscript. I hope this book comes out soon.

I could see smaller "faction" sourcebooks for some of the larger power blocks in AU -- TGE, Federation of Allied Races, TMC - Space Cops, Diatome, Raider Clans, Toogarth Empire, etc...
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
The Beast
Demon Lord Extraordinaire
Comment: You probably think this comment is about you, don't you?

Unread post by The Beast »

NMI wrote:
Glistam wrote:I think there's a book for the Atorian Empire that's been "in the works" for a while, which would serve some of the functions you're looking for. I'm not sure if it will ever get released though.

You are somewhat correct though it doesn't "advance" the timeline perse.

I know because, yes, I have a copy of the original unedited manuscript. I hope this book comes out soon.

I could see smaller "faction" sourcebooks for some of the larger power blocks in AU -- TGE, Federation of Allied Races, TMC - Space Cops, Diatome, Raider Clans, Toogarth Empire, etc...

You should try pressing Kevin to get it released this year. Either that or share it with me. :D
MADMANMIKE
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The Emolancer

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

I've contacted Wayne Breaux and sadly he won't be able to make it to the Open House, but I'm going to see if we can set up a skype conference for him to participate in a panel talk; maybe then we can get some serious push on the book..
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”