Looking for a good Palladium story?

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Alpha 11
Palladin

Looking for a good Palladium story?

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Well check out this one! Staring our favorite Pig-tail martial artist!

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/94905/druth

After about, I think, 10 years, he updated. So far, it has Palladium Fantasy and Rifts in it. Who knows what else will show up! So let's all support him so that he will continue this great story!
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Re: Looking for a good Palladium story?

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

Neat!

I remember that I once rolled up a Ryoga character, whose OCC was the "Tourist" class from one of the Rifters.
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Killer Cyborg wrote:Neat!

I remember that I once rolled up a Ryoga character, whose OCC was the "Tourist" class from one of the Rifters.

Any other anime or comic characters that you rolled up?
Jerell
Hero

Unread post by Jerell »

Reminds me of a friend that ran a high powered anime-based PFRPG back in the late 90s. Strange enough, we also had a guy (had no sense of direction IRL) who rolled up Ryoga as character. We also had most of the cast of Slayers, A-ko from Project A-ko and later, Inu-Yasha. Was a crazy campaign, but fun at the time, and had the highest hack factor of any PFRPG game I ever played in. I also once rolled up, and played Mihoshi (Tenchi Muyo) in a Heroes game.

Now that I think of it, I also took part in my friend's group's campaign at his college dorm, which was basically a DBZ Heroes Unlimited. Funny looking back on it, but those were good times.
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

Alpha 11 wrote:
Killer Cyborg wrote:Neat!

Any other anime or comic characters that you rolled up?

Probably, although I can't remember any...
One guy in our group made the HU equivalents of Spiderman and Wolverine, though.
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”