Question

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

rosco60559
Explorer

Question

Unread post by rosco60559 »

Ok I noticed the last month or so pb has updated their main site almost no matter how busy they are. There's been news in those updates regarding the rrt project. The news was linked to the Facebook page and alerts sent out of hey there's news. Now the question that'll probably get me in trouble-- why hasn't the kickstarter page been updated? Many people over there keep wanting news and aren't getting it except from people copy/pasting from the main site here to there. Better communication was promised to the backers and it just looks like that went out the window almost as fast as it was promised.
Alpha 11
Palladin

Re: Question

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

rosco60559 wrote:Ok I noticed the last month or so pb has updated their main site almost no matter how busy they are. There's been news in those updates regarding the rrt project. The news was linked to the Facebook page and alerts sent out of hey there's news. Now the question that'll probably get me in trouble-- why hasn't the kickstarter page been updated? Many people over there keep wanting news and aren't getting it except from people copy/pasting from the main site here to there. Better communication was promised to the backers and it just looks like that went out the window almost as fast as it was promised.

Didn't they just do an KS update, not to long ago?
palladiumjunkie
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by palladiumjunkie »

Alpha 11 wrote:
rosco60559 wrote:Ok I noticed the last month or so pb has updated their main site almost no matter how busy they are. There's been news in those updates regarding the rrt project. The news was linked to the Facebook page and alerts sent out of hey there's news. Now the question that'll probably get me in trouble-- why hasn't the kickstarter page been updated? Many people over there keep wanting news and aren't getting it except from people copy/pasting from the main site here to there. Better communication was promised to the backers and it just looks like that went out the window almost as fast as it was promised.

Didn't they just do an KS update, not to long ago?

Three weeks ago Monday (Nov. 3), which means there have now been 3 Weekly Updates mailed out since the last Kickstarter update.

-Chris
"Quality takes time. Poop comes out multiple times a year." -MrNexx

"Choosing to house-rule in order to customize the game to your liking can be a beautiful thing.
But being forced to house-rule in order to make the game playable at all is not." - Killer Cyborg
Forar
Hero

Unread post by Forar »

It has been strange. They were on a pretty good weekly schedule for months there, and now we're 3 weeks behind.

Granted, I'm sure Wayne just gets home and passes out at this point, but surely someone can copy/paste part of the weekly newsletter and add a few extra words around it for the backers?
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

They [the folks on the KS page] could choose to follow the PB FB page, join the PB emailing list, peruse the forums,etc..

Should there be postings/updates to the RRT KS page? Not my call, nor do I have an opinion on it. But at the same time, it's not exactly difficult to get the news from PB as I just mentioned in my first sentence.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
rosco60559
Explorer

Unread post by rosco60559 »

Not all of those people want to do that. If you really think about it, they shouldn't have to. All the backers involved joined that site and were promised communication over there specifically on this project. Not everybody wants to or has time to mess with several sites, ids, or passwords. If they have to join 2-3 sites to find out anything what was the point of even doing the kickstarter?
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

rosco60559 wrote:Not all of those people want to do that. If you really think about it, they shouldn't have to. All the backers involved joined that site and were promised communication over there specifically on this project. Not everybody wants to or has time to mess with several sites, ids, or passwords. If they have to join 2-3 sites to find out anything what was the point of even doing the kickstarter?

Dont have to remember a password to register on a mailing list.
Kevin's Murmurs are viewable to guests, so you dont have to register, much less, remember a password or ID or even join.

I never said they had to do any of my ideas, but I am stating that they have options.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”