artwork

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Shawn Merrow
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: For the glory of Zeon and Zerebus, Sieg Zeon!

2D6 Palladium Forum History Geek Points

Re: artwork

Unread post by Shawn Merrow »

You have to put it on an image hosting site like photobucket and then you can post a link here to the image.

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection
Shawn Merrow
Comment: For the glory of Zeon and Zerebus, Sieg Zeon!

2D6 Palladium Forum History Geek Points

Unread post by Shawn Merrow »

Its a free site and easy to use.

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection
mumah
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist
Comment: Attacking gazeebos since 1883!

Unread post by mumah »

Another good place to display art is Deviantart.
"I remember your work." -Amy "The Unicorn" Ashbaugh
"What a talented schmoe." -Brian Manning
"Someday I'll be half as cool as Mumah." -Brian Manning
"Apollo Okamura drove here across the Atlantic from Japan." -Sarah Aten
kaid
Knight

Unread post by kaid »

mumah wrote:Another good place to display art is Deviantart.

Yes I would recommend deviantart that seems a great place for posting things like this and easy to share from.
MADMANMIKE
Comment: The Emolancer

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

kaid wrote:

Yes I would recommend deviantart that seems a great place for posting things like this and easy to share from.

We also a RIFTS-Artworks group there..
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
Boethermsbrukan
Explorer
Comment: Defiling Heir

Unread post by Boethermsbrukan »

MADMANMIKE wrote:
kaid wrote:

We also a RIFTS-Artworks group there..

Thinking I should put some thought into joining that one. o_o Already on DA and everything! ^_^

BTW, ApexPrey; I don't know what sort of tablet you use (I'm assuming it's a tablet computer as opposed to specifically a graphics tablet, but I could easily be wrong) but DA's Muro feature- think of it like 'digital freehand'- has a plugin on the site that can allow you to use a WACOM or other graphics tablet to draw Muro's with right there live on the site. I'd be curious to see what you've come up with recently!

Cheers, chummer!

-Boe.
Boethermsbrukan
Explorer
Comment: Defiling Heir

Unread post by Boethermsbrukan »

apex-prey wrote:No Its just a tablet tablet I'm poor lol

ApexPrey, good evening!

If I may be so bold: the most important thing is that you're doing your best with the resources you have. I'm pretty sure if you've a tablet with a stylus you've been doing some work of your own; if you're as much of a gadget fan as I am anyway! ^_^

Like Mike and Kaid said above, DA is a great place to get started. It's reliable in terms of putting work up, keeping it there and general stability; it's rare that I've not been able to get to my page there or put work up. That, and you can put all sorts of creative work up; animated GIFs, photographs you've taken, hand-drawn and tablet-drawn art, and the most significant rule is (as far as I know) not putting anything blatantly offensive or hurtful up. I've never seen a pic that was that far into the worst of that and needed to be taken down, whether by an artist I've followed or not.

Imgur is a good option if you're not comfortable with putting work up in full public view; you sign up to the site, and drag-n-drop files onto your page to upload them. You're provided then with a small page containing a list of links; direct image links, BBCode (which you can use on Forums for signatures, avatars and the like: my signature (the big white-furred fellow below) is linked from my Imgur) links, along with a couple of others. This allows you to show invididual people your work with a link, rather than public display like on DA or other art sites, but it really all depends on what you're comfortable with. With their 'free' option, you can have as many as 225 (two hundred and twenty five) linkable images up on your own Imgur.

Thanks again for posting me back!

-Boe.

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”