NecroComicCon! Bring on the Thread Necromancy!

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Hotrod
Knight

NecroComicCon! Bring on the Thread Necromancy!

Unread post by Hotrod »

KLATU BERATA NECTUS!

Each Halloween over the last few years, I've made it a habit to resurrect some of the most memorable threads I've seen on these boards by bumping them to the top with a fresh reply to the stale conversation. Whether it's a thread I loved or a thread I loved to hate, some of the threads on these board have made quite an impression on how I see the games, settings, and fan-base of Palladium.

This year, I invite you to participate. You may want to bring back every single "Who really should have won the Tolkeen war" debate, MDC vs SDC rules discussion, or silly over-powered character thread you can find. You might comb the archives for buried gems of fan fiction, links to useful online tools for characters/GMs, or Palladium-inspired art. Or you might want to bring back speculative threads from days of yore so we can all laugh at how wrong we were.

Whatever you wax nostalgic about, I invite you to go to that thread's resting place in the depths of the catacombs of forgotton threads and breathe unnatural new life into conversations long-abandoned. I also encourage you to post links to your favorite thrdead here.

Off to the archives I go. Where's that old "10TH LEGION" thread again?

:twisted: Rise! Rise my children! Reclaim your place amongst the living! :twisted:
Hotrod
Author, Rifter Contributor, and Map Artist
Duty's Edge, a Rifts novel. Available as an ebook, PDF,or printed book.
Check out my maps here!
Also, check out my Instant NPC Generators!
Like what you see? There's more on my Patreon Page.
Mack
Supreme Being
Comment: This space for rent.

Re: NecroComicCon! Bring on the Thread Necromancy!

Unread post by Mack »

Per the Forum Rules:

Do not bump threads to keep them alive. If people are interested in it, they will see and respond to the tread. Putting it back at the top of the list is annoying and a waste. If something is that important to read, a moderator will "Sticky" it.

Topic Locked.

Official Warning issued.
Some gave all.
Love your neighbor.
Know the facts. Know your opinion. Know the difference.

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”