What Books are plan for 2015?

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

Well I hope they make a Beyond the Supernutral,s book,even if it just One.

What do You want to see come out in 2015?
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Re: What Books are plan for 2015?

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

2015 is Rifts 25th Anniversary, so I would expect there to be some good Rifts titles that people have been holding out hope for, with a smattering of other titles mixed in. Hoping that Sovietski and some of the Deep South books come out. Heroes of Humanity will also be coming out, I'm sure. As far as non-Rifts books, I'm sure Byzantium and Robotech Marines will be out (MAYBE late 2014) as well as Graveyard Earth. I know that I will have two Splicers manuscripts in by the end of the year and there are some in house right now already. I think at least a couple of these can be knocked out with very little effort, since they'll probably be about the size of the Powers Unlimited books or some of the Dead Reign books.I would love to see some of the backlog of Chaos Earth and BTS books also get knocked out too. With Matthew Clemments back on staff, getting the first edit wrapped up quickly is pretty much assured
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

What I would like to be produced in 2015 are books from the better settings, the Land of the Damned book 3, Hardware Unlimited, antorian empire and mysteries of magic 2.

And if PB can't get them out this year, Byzantium and Robotech Marines.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
kaid
Knight

Unread post by kaid »

From the sounds of it they are trying to bang through some mostly completed manuscripts that have been on their desks for a bit. For next year given its rifts 25th anniversary maybe the secrets of atlantis/sovietski books. Right now it looks like graveyard earth/byzantium/robotech marines are the at bat products. Graveyard earth looks pretty tiny so that should get finished up in the next week or so. Byzantium hard to tell how polished the manuscript is on this I could see this maybe getting out late november/dec but that falling to winter 2015 probably not to unlikely at this point. Robotech marines probably early 2015 and then they are done with most of the known pending stuff.
whassupman03
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by whassupman03 »

Hello...

I hope there's some Dead Reign material coming in. :-) Hopefully my memory serves me correctly, but I tend to think that usually, they have some stuff about it in The Rifter, specifically in their horror-based issues of course. :wink: My thinking is that there's some sort of trend there. :roll: But still, I hope that there's at least one sourcebook for Dead Reign coming out around 2015. :mrgreen: Please take care; thanks a bunch, and have a good day.

whassupman03 8)
I don't normally kill zombies, but when I do, I use the...

BOOMSTICK!

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart.
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

whassupman03 wrote:Hello...

I hope there's some Dead Reign material coming in. :-) Hopefully my memory serves me correctly, but I tend to think that usually, they have some stuff about it in The Rifter, specifically in their horror-based issues of course. :wink: My thinking is that there's some sort of trend there. :roll: But still, I hope that there's at least one sourcebook for Dead Reign coming out around 2015. :mrgreen: Please take care; thanks a bunch, and have a good day.

whassupman03 8)

Graveyard Earth, the 5th sourcebook in the series is hot off the presses, so I'm not sure there is a lack of new material for the line. That said, I'm sure there is more material that will be coming out of the line.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

Dead reign have 5 books,I hope Palladium books will focus more on series that are behind like Beyond the Supernatural.
Why is BtS ignord?
It have Fans too.
kaid
Knight

Unread post by kaid »

With graveyard earth out and byzantium nearing the finish line its pretty much the robotech marines book and then we are into "uncharted waters" release wise again but its nice once the whole NG2 robotech tactics backlog finally freed up stuff seems like its starting to flow a lot better.
Warshield73
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "

Unread post by Warshield73 »

I will say the same thing that I have been wanting for 25 years, Lazlo & New Lazlo.
Northern Gun Chief of Robotics
Designer of NG-X40 Storm Hammer Power Armor & NG-HC1000 Dragonfly Hover Chopper
Big game hunter, explorer extra ordinaire and expert on the Aegis Buffalo
Ultimate Insider for WB 32: Lemuria, WB 33: Northern Gun 1, WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider Rifts Bestiary: Vol 1, Rifts Bestiary: Vol 2
whassupman03
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by whassupman03 »

Hello...

gaby wrote:Dead reign have 5 books,I hope Palladium books will focus more on series that are behind like Beyond the Supernatural.
Why is BtS ignord?
It have Fans too.

I can understand your viewpoints, and I would also be happy if they expanded upon some of the smaller games as well. When I signed up for my X-Mas Surprise this year, I wrote down Rifts: Chaos Earth as the game I wanted to try. Sure there are some books in the pipeline for it, but at least right now it's still kind of small. But anyway, I can understand.

kaid wrote:With graveyard earth out and byzantium nearing the finish line its pretty much the robotech marines book and then we are into "uncharted waters" release wise again but its nice once the whole NG2 robotech tactics backlog finally freed up stuff seems like its starting to flow a lot better.

And with all the Robotech Tactics merchandise getting ready to be distributed to Palladium's Kickstarter supporters, I can definitely see how it would be easier to get new 2015-era items ready as well, not to mention second-generation miniature sets for that particular game. Either way, I am looking forward to everything. Please take care; thanks a bunch, and have a good day.

whassupman03
I don't normally kill zombies, but when I do, I use the...

BOOMSTICK!

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart.
kaid
Knight

Unread post by kaid »

Nice thing about the robotech tactics stuff if its selling well adding additional mini releases are pretty easy for that kind of stuff once the real hard part of the core game gets shipped. So I expect sales permitting there probably will be new batches of minis at least a few times a year for it.
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

How about Aliens Unlimited 2,adding some more Races,A Update on the Ones from AU,New Planets,New Ships and a New Power block.

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”