Rifts Logo Polos?

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

jcfiala
D-Bee

Rifts Logo Polos?

Unread post by jcfiala »

I'd love to get a nice Rifts Logo Polo shirt, myself. I don't feel comfortable wearing a Coalition logo shirt to work, but the Rifts logo would be cool to wear around the office!
-----
John Fiala
Will Run Conventions for Food
Scott Gibbons
Palladium Books® Staff

Re: Rifts Logo Polos?

Unread post by Scott Gibbons »

I'd love Triax, Naruni Enterprises, Northern Gun, and Wilks polo shirts too!
A wise man once said, "Only a fool takes offense where none was intended." I repeat this good advice to myself at least once a day.

Calm, reasoned discourse is the best way to change minds; too bad all the calm & reason in the world can't open a willfully closed mind.
FatherMorpheus
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Rifts is a framework, if you don't like part of it don't use it.

Unread post by FatherMorpheus »

jcfiala wrote:I'd love to get a nice Rifts Logo Polo shirt, myself. I don't feel comfortable wearing a Coalition logo shirt to work, but the Rifts logo would be cool to wear around the office!

OK, not to pick a fight or flame you but what about the CS logo would make you uncomfortable wearing it?

Granted, I like button down shirts better. I would like a black button down with pocket over left breast and log on the pocket. :)
jcfiala
D-Bee

Unread post by jcfiala »

FatherMorpheus wrote:
jcfiala wrote:I'd love to get a nice Rifts Logo Polo shirt, myself. I don't feel comfortable wearing a Coalition logo shirt to work, but the Rifts logo would be cool to wear around the office!

OK, not to pick a fight or flame you but what about the CS logo would make you uncomfortable wearing it?

Granted, I like button down shirts better. I would like a black button down with pocket over left breast and log on the pocket. :)

The giant nazi-like death skull logo? Yeah, that doesn't go down so well at work. :)
-----
John Fiala
Will Run Conventions for Food
Thom001
Explorer

Unread post by Thom001 »

Involved Observer wrote:I'd love Triax, Naruni Enterprises, Northern Gun, and Wilks polo shirts too!

I second this. I would love it.
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

I would love both a Rifts Logo and a Triax Logo polo.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
cyber-yukongil v2.5
Sosyourfacist
Comment: This space for rent. Inquire within!

Unread post by cyber-yukongil v2.5 »

you can take any shirt you like to an embroidery shop along with camera ready art and have it put on the shirt...just so you know.
"A society that gets rid of all its troublemakers goes downhill." ~ Heinlein

Petty tyrants thrive when they have authority backed by vague regulations. ~some unnamed joker
The Galactus Kid

cyber-yukongil v2.5 wrote:you can take any shirt you like to an embroidery shop along with camera ready art and have it put on the shirt...just so you know.

Correct, but that wouldn't be supporting a company that I like. I'd rather give my money to Palladium.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

FatherMorpheus
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Rifts is a framework, if you don't like part of it don't use it.

Unread post by FatherMorpheus »

The Galactus Kid wrote:
cyber-yukongil v2.5 wrote:you can take any shirt you like to an embroidery shop along with camera ready art and have it put on the shirt...just so you know.

Correct, but that wouldn't be supporting a company that I like. I'd rather give my money to Palladium.

Well, I wonder if KS would allow someone to officially licence the art or something for a limited run.
The Galactus Kid

FatherMorpheus wrote:
The Galactus Kid wrote:

Well, I wonder if KS would allow someone to officially licence the art or something for a limited run.

I know they are always up for talking to people regarding licensing opportunities. However, I don't know why they wouldn't just do it themselves.

cyber-yukongil v2.5
Sosyourfacist
Comment: This space for rent. Inquire within!

Unread post by cyber-yukongil v2.5 »

The Galactus Kid wrote:

as long as the product exists sure I can agree with that, but if they decide not to make polo shirts, its an option.
"A society that gets rid of all its troublemakers goes downhill." ~ Heinlein

Petty tyrants thrive when they have authority backed by vague regulations. ~some unnamed joker
dante144
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: "Jesus saves, everyone else takes damage"

Unread post by dante144 »

I want one with the original logo, but could I get one that has GM on it too?! Sell that stuff!
"Jesus saves, everyone else takes damage" Girls t-shirt at Megacon
Spinachcat
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Spinachcat »

I personally don't have an interest in logo polos, but I would love all-over-shirt artwork from Rifts books.

If you're not familiar with what I'm talking about, check out this link:
http://www.jakprints.com/all-over-shirt-printing/

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”