I am back !!!

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

thedrunk
Explorer
Comment: Friendly Fire™
"Combat With a Smile"
A Ensite Para-Military Corperation

I am back !!!

Unread post by thedrunk »

Hey guys, I just got back to a point where I am online agian. well I had to make a new account said my other one didnt exzist. ( The Drunk )

heres what happend, had some Crazie pull a shot gun on me in my own house, I didnt back down, he ran I chased him. in the old state I was in Washingtion, the CS figured I was in the wrong like they do because of my education and knowledge. so I ended up loosing in thier court house and sent up to be reformed. well I am back and managed to move across the great old US and found my self in MI Saginaw to be exzact ( I wanted to be closer to Kevin )

Ok I also have a question, is there a rule set for palladium that can be used to create your own IP, similiar to what D&D has for their 3.5 version. I am corious about this and what the useage of it is, would it be in personal recreational use, do you license the use of the rule set, or is it free and no limitations of use except for credit liek if I was to make a video game I would be having to put a disclamer about the rule set all products belonging to palladium books etc etc like when making a fan site ?
"when in doubt, do it. It's much easier to appolige than to get permission."
- Admiral Grace Murray Hopper

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and im not shure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Re: I am back !!!

Unread post by Jefffar »

Is this your old account?

The current Palladium internet policy is here.
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.
thedrunk
Explorer
"Combat With a Smile"

Jefffar wrote:Is this your old account?

Why yes it is :)

am i able to log back in? or transfer data from it to this?

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and im not shure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Which account do you want? This current one that you are posting from, or the one Jefffar linked to? As you only have these 2 posts with this new account, >I would suggest using the other as it has 149 posts. If you do not remember the login information

User Name: thedrunk

Password - If you forgot your password, you can use the "forgot my password" link provided when attempting to sign-in. If the previous email address is no longer active, I can change the email address of the other account for you.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
thedrunk
Explorer
"Combat With a Smile"

NMI wrote:Which account do you want? This current one that you are posting from, or the one Jefffar linked to? As you only have these 2 posts with this new account, >I would suggest using the other as it has 149 posts. If you do not remember the login information

User Name: thedrunk

Password - If you forgot your password, you can use the "forgot my password" link provided when attempting to sign-in. If the previous email address is no longer active, I can change the email address of the other account for you.

I am going to stick with THIS (opps) account, I finaly rememberd the log in info kept thinking it was dnthedrunk the hole time.

thank you for helping me back to the wonderful megaverse.

thedrunk
Explorer
"Combat With a Smile"

Jefffar wrote:Is this your old account?

the link on HERE, still goes to my profile..

thedrunk
Explorer
"Combat With a Smile"

I am wondering if Palladium books offers a "Open Game License" similiar to Wizards of the Coast,

This is WOC Open Game License
http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=d2 ... /20040123f

Tiree
Champion
Comment: Token Right Wing Fascist Totalitarian
"Never hit a man while he's down. Kick them, it's easier" - The Hunt

Unread post by Tiree »

thedrunk wrote:I am wondering if Palladium books offers a "Open Game License" similiar to Wizards of the Coast,

No they don't. What Jeffar was trying to state - Read their Internet Policy, it's the best your going to get.

Also if you decide to publish with Palladium, your IP will become their IP. Standard Practice, but still.
thedrunk
Explorer
"Combat With a Smile"

Tiree wrote:
thedrunk wrote:I am wondering if Palladium books offers a "Open Game License" similiar to Wizards of the Coast,

No they don't. What Jeffar was trying to state - Read their Internet Policy, it's the best your going to get.

Also if you decide to publish with Palladium, your IP will become their IP. Standard Practice, but still.

I realize that, thanks for the info.

Off to contact the all mighty gods & goddesses that we call palladium.

Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

trioxincreator wrote:Hey guys, I just got back to a point where I am online agian. well I had to make a new account said my other one didnt exzist. ( The Drunk )

heres what happend, had some Crazie pull a shot gun on me in my own house, I didnt back down, he ran I chased him. in the old state I was in Washingtion, the CS figured I was in the wrong like they do because of my education and knowledge. so I ended up loosing in thier court house and sent up to be reformed. well I am back and managed to move across the great old US and found my self in MI Saginaw to be exzact ( I wanted to be closer to Kevin )

Ok I also have a question, is there a rule set for palladium that can be used to create your own IP, similiar to what D&D has for their 3.5 version. I am corious about this and what the useage of it is, would it be in personal recreational use, do you license the use of the rule set, or is it free and no limitations of use except for credit liek if I was to make a video game I would be having to put a disclamer about the rule set all products belonging to palladium books etc etc like when making a fan site ?

Welcome back! And sorry for what happen.
thedrunk
Explorer
"Combat With a Smile"

Thanks all, I hope to get back. I missed otu on some good books, its time to start saving and maybe since im in MI stop by and buy some books
or raid the trashcan for cool stuff to seel on E-bay O,0?

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”