Any way to tell if my RRT package has shipped?

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

übermensch
D-Bee
Comment: Your not as think as you smart you are.

Any way to tell if my RRT package has shipped?

Unread post by übermensch »

I don't believe I have ever received a shipment notice from Palladium over the years.

Does the new shipping system generate shipment notices?
Akashic Soldier wrote:I'm sorry über.
Forar
Hero

Re: Any way to tell if my RRT package has shipped?

Unread post by Forar »

You'll receive an email notifying you of the shipment and including the tracking information.
übermensch
D-Bee
Comment: Your not as think as you smart you are.

Unread post by übermensch »

Forar wrote:You'll receive an email notifying you of the shipment and including the tracking information.

Cool. Thanks Forar!
Akashic Soldier wrote:I'm sorry über.
kaid
Knight

Unread post by kaid »

Yup I got an email once mine was set. I have to assume they are packaging and shipping like crazy fiends but with all the extras some people may be getting I would guess this shipping is taking a lot more hand holding than most.
Forar
Hero

Unread post by Forar »

kaid wrote:I have to assume they are packaging and shipping like crazy fiends

Maybe.

That depends on whether or not they can actually ship Battle Cry boxes yet, or have to wait for Container 2 to really get things going.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Forar wrote:You'll receive an email notifying you of the shipment and including the tracking information.

If this is correct, then I should be getting my package should be here tomorrow. Though at 1.7 lbs, I thought it might have been a couple of books that I ordered last week. They are only 2 Rifters so perhaps the package I am getting tomorrow is the books, but, eh, either way I am happy. Now that I think about it, it could be the Rifters as I didn't go with the cheap option of medial mail. I went with UPS Ground.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Forar
Hero

Unread post by Forar »

Given that the PB store lists the RRT box at 6.5 pounds, the Rifters seem far more likely.

Also depends on what tier you backed at. If it was a First Contact or Booby Trap (ie: the core box only), it should be soon. If it was a Battle Cry or higher, probably not. To date I have yet to see a BC or higher backer mention getting their notification email.

I would simply love for one to speak up though.
kaid
Knight

Unread post by kaid »

The RTG is a pretty big package that sounds more like a couple rifters. Speaking of shipping though I am getting a bit concerned I have not gotten my rifter from my subscription yet and normally I get them a couple days after they start shipping. I am fingers crossed that it was just due to back log of shipping activity and not post office gremlins eating the media mail shipment.
kaid
Knight

Unread post by kaid »

whelp looks like my rifter wander its way to me. Lot more splicers stuff than i was expecting in this one very nice!

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”