From the latest weekly update - new game system?

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Shark_Force
Palladin

Re: From the latest weekly update - new game system?

Unread post by Shark_Force »

heh. palladium leading the way in combining technology and roleplaying games? pull the other one.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Shark_Force wrote:heh. palladium leading the way in combining technology and roleplaying games? pull the other one.

This will be your only "slap on the wrist, don't do it again" that you get. Do not insult, however subtle, Palladium Books here on their forums. Take it elsewhere.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
RiftJunkie
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by RiftJunkie »

NMI wrote:*remains sitting in his chair, both hands clamped over his mouth so that he can't speak of what he knows.

NMI wrote:and because his hands are covering his mouth, they can't be used to type out responses to PM's either! :D

mumah wrote:Sometimes the burden of signing an NDA is a real pain, but others, like this one, it can be a real joy.

NMI wrote:
Glistam wrote:Well this is just frustrating. Can we at least expect the beans to be spilled sometime soon? Or is that also in the realm of "I know something you don't know" and we can't even be told that?

Oh, I can tell you that I know something. Not a problem whatsoever.

I KNOW SOMETHING!!!

These are definitely teasing. Teasing is ok only for so long, then it becomes frustrating. I'm eagerly awaiting, but hoping it does not turn into a DB9 or LOD3 kinda thing. Hopefully the teasers could include progress snippets that somebody might/might not be able to guess, but keep anticipation up?
My apologies up front if my posts come across as argumentative or crass. It is not a personal attack on anyone, just my blunt style. I bear no ill will towards anybody that plays Palladium Games (there’s not enough of us to hold a grudge).

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”