RIFTS - heroes of humanity

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

MADMANMIKE
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The Emolancer

Re: RIFTS - heroes of humanity

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

Proseksword wrote:
Tor wrote:I don't understand why everything isn't just a world book, if a 'war campaign' can be a 'world' book then I think a 'heroes' book can be as well. Locations like Mindwerks also for some reason are source instead of world...

Is it to take away from the impact of just how many books there are?

Have the sourcebooks even been numbered?

Sourcebooks in RIFTs originally seemed to be about providing supplemental information on an area that didn't rise to the scale of a full World Book - Sourcebook 1 was basically a jumble of random places, equipment, rules, and factoids. Sourcebook 2 was more of an overgrown adventure/campaign book, Sourcebook 3 probably could have been considered a world book for Poland, but wasn't large enough to be considered a full World Book. Sourcebook 3 was the last Sourcebook to be numbered.

Since book 3, none of the Sourcebooks have been numbered. Personally, as a completionist I wish they were still numbered. I think we'd be on SB12 with the Vampire Sourcebook?

Coalition Navy was numbered as Sourcebook 4, but yeah, I'd kind of like them all to be numbered as well.
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
Jerell
Hero

Re: RIFTS - heroes of humanity

Unread post by Jerell »

I'm expecting some major city fights. Something like the Rifts equivalent of quick training some Volks Jaegers giving them a Panzerfaust and sending them out to bag a T-34, or Daemon scum in this case. Maybe old JP doesn't make it, maybe they'll get a new leader... Or they'll just be hardened even more against Xenos scum for generations, unless maybe they get some big help.

Otherwise this should be one hell of a fight. Things don't look good for Humanity as MiF stands. Not the way I look at it anyways.

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”