GenCon heads up

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

TagsPB
Explorer

GenCon heads up

Unread post by TagsPB »

Ok so the almost everything is packed and when Kevin and the guys head to GenCon I head home.....but I thought I'd let you know what I'm allowed to say is going to be there.

Sadly no Robotech RPG Tatics.
Happily the negatives for the original TMNT rule book, and TMNT Adventures, Rifts China 1, Free Qubec, and most of Lonestar.......these are all one of a kind pages and come with their own certificates of authenticity.

Several limited supply items Kevin has and once their gone, their gone for good.

Prepping those negatives wasn't easy.....I hope people pick them up.............

One last night in the USA, one last night of pennies and dollar bills.....
MADMANMIKE
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The Emolancer

Re: GenCon heads up

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

TagsPB wrote:Ok so the almost everything is packed and when Kevin and the guys head to GenCon I head home.....but I thought I'd let you know what I'm allowed to say is going to be there.

Sadly no Robotech RPG Tatics.
Happily the negatives for the original TMNT rule book, and TMNT Adventures, Rifts China 1, Free Qubec, and most of Lonestar.......these are all one of a kind pages and come with their own certificates of authenticity.

Several limited supply items Kevin has and once their gone, their gone for good.

Prepping those negatives wasn't easy.....I hope people pick them up.............

One last night in the USA, one last night of pennies and dollar bills.....

Have a safe trip home!
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Re: GenCon heads up

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

I have a couple of pages of Free Quebec in mind.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”