gencon exclusives

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

NMI
OLD ONE

Re: gencon exclusives

Unread post by NMI »

I do o not expect there to be any exclusives.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Werewolf8 wrote:
NMI wrote:I do o not expect there to be any exclusives.
that's a bummer. I was hoping maybe the max and miriya robotech tactics figs might pop up. Thanks for the answer.
As those were released last year and have since been given in Palladium's Grab Bags and such, I honestly had forgotten about them as being "exclusives". Who knows how many of those Palladium has left in stock. They might make an appearance.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

NMI wrote:
Werewolf8 wrote:
NMI wrote:I do o not expect there to be any exclusives.
that's a bummer. I was hoping maybe the max and miriya robotech tactics figs might pop up. Thanks for the answer.
As those were released last year and have since been given in Palladium's Grab Bags and such, I honestly had forgotten about them as being "exclusives". Who knows how many of those Palladium has left in stock. They might make an appearance.

I think they are 100% out of them now.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Forar
Hero

Unread post by Forar »

Presumably the molds still exist.

A shame that they (apparently) didn't get more made.
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

i could see them being reproduced after Wave 2 hits stores and sold as a online exclusive.. only through the PB site. Iron Wind Metals does that with many of its Battletech specials for Gencon. they go up for sale online only a year or so later. only a handful of their specials haven't.. usually ones that didn't sell too well or ones which the molds broke in the process of making the main batch.. (which is annoying, i'd really wanted their Catapult CPLT-K2 scuplt.)
lets the convention goers get something special, but also lets the non-convention goers get a shot at them too, just at a later date.
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Unread post by jaymz »

now that is a fine idea GB :ok:
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
JimmyB
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: I have been gaming since 1977 and GMing since 1986.
If its an RPG or has minis, Its here somewhere.

Unread post by JimmyB »

I concur.....

And I'm out.
Jimmy B aka Beatleguise
Gaming in the Verse.

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”