A trip to palladium books

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

TagsPB
Explorer

A trip to palladium books

Unread post by TagsPB »

So during my vacation, I swung in to see Kevin and the guys......saw the set up for the GenCon booth, chatted, picked up my NG2 special package, found out something's I'm allowed to pass on to everyone :)

Limited Edition Coffee Travel Mugs - based on the covers of many books....i think Kevin said 14 or 16 oz.......damn sexy

They are going to be selling the negative prints for many of the oldish books ( the ones printers used to use) I know I saw TMNT being worked on as well as Free Qubec.....they should have others.

Just thought I'd give you guys a heads up
Scott Gibbons
Palladium Books® Staff

Re: A trip to palladium books

Unread post by Scott Gibbons »

TagsPB wrote:So during my vacation, I swung in to see Kevin and the guys......saw the set up for the GenCon booth, chatted, picked up my NG2 special package, found out something's I'm allowed to pass on to everyone :)

Limited Edition Coffee Travel Mugs - based on the covers of many books....i think Kevin said 14 or 16 oz.......damn sexy

They are going to be selling the negative prints for many of the oldish books ( the ones printers used to use) I know I saw TMNT being worked on as well as Free Qubec.....they should have others.

Awesome! I love my Rifts Mug, I'd love to have another PB mug to keep it company.
A wise man once said, "Only a fool takes offense where none was intended." I repeat this good advice to myself at least once a day.

Calm, reasoned discourse is the best way to change minds; too bad all the calm & reason in the world can't open a willfully closed mind.
Kryptt
Adventurer
Comment: Macross fan first
Robotech fan second

Unread post by Kryptt »

How does selling mugs take precence over getting books and RRT out on time? I get that many here accept "anything" put out but coffe mugs? I can understand the art work but the time and energy should be put to better use. The new marines book for RT was supposed to come out in the spring and now it's a fall release. And who knows when the PF books come out. Or will they come out before the RT book?

I'm glad there are folks happy about this but one has to wonder how PB stays in business.

Addendum: please don't read the above post like I'm angry. Far from it. I'm just puzzled by the constant waffling between which products get put out and then pulled back for something else. It's my understanding PB is now a gaming company with both RPG and TT games. If this energy were focused on finishing one project before jumping onto another, then PB would make their self imposed deadlines. Thus having mostly happy fans.

Game on!
Tiree
Champion
Comment: Token Right Wing Fascist Totalitarian
"Never hit a man while he's down. Kick them, it's easier" - The Hunt

Unread post by Tiree »

Kryptt wrote:How does selling mugs take precence over getting books and RRT out on time? I get that many here accept "anything" put out but coffe mugs? I can understand the art work but the time and energy should be put to better use. The new marines book for RT was supposed to come out in the spring and now it's a fall release. And who knows when the PF books come out. Or will they come out before the RT book?

I'm glad there are folks happy about this but one has to wonder how PB stays in business.

Addendum: please don't read the above post like I'm angry. Far from it. I'm just puzzled by the constant waffling between which products get put out and then pulled back for something else. It's my understanding PB is now a gaming company with both RPG and TT games. If this energy were focused on finishing one project before jumping onto another, then PB would make their self imposed deadlines. Thus having mostly happy fans.

Game on!

You have to understand they have 1 Guy Editing, writing and Masterminding everything. They have 1 Guy all things RT. Then there is that 1 Guy who is fulfilling orders. Then there is that Other Guy who answers phones, and does a lot of the Extra stuff, and they have that one Girl who does the order processing. Then you have the workaholic who does the Rifters, promo material, additional editing, etc...
Scott Gibbons
Palladium Books® Staff

As someone with experience running a small business that sold retail online and at small shows/conventions (like PB) and wholesale to stores around the country (like PB) I can tell you two things:

1. Smalls - products that are relatively low cost to make/stock and have a low wholesale/retail value - are an essential part of having a steady income to your business. They a) capture money from customers who have already purchased all of the main products they are interested in and b) they provide a low-entry point for people who are making purchases for others instead of themselves (birthday presents, Christmas, etc.). A good diversity of smalls can really help a business smooth out the ups and downs of the revenue stream.

2. Smalls (like coffee mugs) require very little time-investment on the part of a business once the inital groundwork has been done. The first time PB printed coffee mugs, they probably spent a chunk of time pickng out the right type of mug, the right printer, the right artwork, etc. However, that initial time investment does not need to be repeated with each new release since they already have the right mug and printer. Now all they have to do is choose the work of art and get it to the printer (probably by e-mail) - so time investment is next to nill. I doubt that Kevin and company had to spend more than one to two hours total for these new mugs.
A wise man once said, "Only a fool takes offense where none was intended." I repeat this good advice to myself at least once a day.

Calm, reasoned discourse is the best way to change minds; too bad all the calm & reason in the world can't open a willfully closed mind.
Kryptt
Adventurer
Robotech fan second

Unread post by Kryptt »

TheOttoman wrote:
Kryptt wrote:Addendum: please don't read the above post like I'm angry. Far from it. I'm just puzzled by the constant waffling between which products get put out and then pulled back for something else. It's my understanding PB is now a gaming company with both RPG and TT games. If this energy were focused on finishing one project before jumping onto another, then PB would make their self imposed deadlines. Thus having mostly happy fans.

Game on!

Are you new to the company?

I'm not asking to troll or anything, but seriously... Palladium late with a project is like.....the sun coming up (except not with as much of a schedule); you just know it'll be late and it seems, at least at first blush, that this surprises you.

You're aware that we had to wait 4 years 20 weeks 6 days for Rifts: Triax 2... 4 years 38 weeks 5 days for Lemuria.... ?? Granted, these are extreme examples, and there are many excuses (some more valid than others in my opinion) that go into these delays. But the point is, whether you like it or not, there's a good chance of a product, maybe the product you secretly want more than anything, is not going to get into your hands on the date that it was put out there. You sorta know that when you get into bed with Palladium.

I can sense you're frustrated with the delays of announced product, and the "oooh shiny" of vaporware (for lack of a better term), but this is like a normal Tuesday.....

I don't think your trolling. Last year I came back after a 20yr absence. So yeah I guess I'm new. It was RRT that brought me back. Although I'm very disillusioned by PB with the way it's run. In the early 90's when the RT books were out including the Mac II books I wasn't aware if there was a problem with releasing books. I come back and it turns out it's been like this for decades. Worse still trying to get them to do things with modern technology is like pulling teeth let.
Kryptt
Adventurer
Robotech fan second

Unread post by Kryptt »

Involved Observer wrote:As someone with experience running a small business that sold retail online and at small shows/conventions (like PB) and wholesale to stores around the country (like PB) I can tell you two things:

1. Smalls - products that are relatively low cost to make/stock and have a low wholesale/retail value - are an essential part of having a steady income to your business. They a) capture money from customers who have already purchased all of the main products they are interested in and b) they provide a low-entry point for people who are making purchases for others instead of themselves (birthday presents, Christmas, etc.). A good diversity of smalls can really help a business smooth out the ups and downs of the revenue stream.

2. Smalls (like coffee mugs) require very little time-investment on the part of a business once the inital groundwork has been done. The first time PB printed coffee mugs, they probably spent a chunk of time pickng out the right type of mug, the right printer, the right artwork, etc. However, that initial time investment does not need to be repeated with each new release since they already have the right mug and printer. Now all they have to do is choose the work of art and get it to the printer (probably by e-mail) - so time investment is next to nill. I doubt that Kevin and company had to spend more than one to two hours total for these new mugs.

Thank you for your insight. I had no idea about the smalls. Althought I still feel like those two hours could have been spent finishing whatever books games were promised earlier this year. Your post does help explain things.
Giant2005
Knight

Unread post by Giant2005 »

Kryptt wrote:
Involved Observer wrote:As someone with experience running a small business that sold retail online and at small shows/conventions (like PB) and wholesale to stores around the country (like PB) I can tell you two things:

Thank you for your insight. I had no idea about the smalls. Althought I still feel like those two hours could have been spent finishing whatever books games were promised earlier this year. Your post does help explain things.

Seriously?
I read this and my mouth did a literal "O" shape which is something I previously thought most unnatural and only seen in cartoons.
Palladium work tirelessly through weekends, doing hours that make the rest of us ashamed and you are complaining because two hours of their time was spent on a product that you aren't interested in?
I'm not even going to touch the extreme entitlement issues on display but I will say that in a just world, if those hours were to be used differently, it wouldn't be to whatever end you had in mind. Those hours would be spent with their friends and family or resting or doing one of the many things you and I do with our free time that they miss out on by working so tirelessly trying to accomplish the impossible task of keeping you happy.
Although I do agree on one thing, I too have no interest in mugs.
popscythe
Adventurer
Comment: Mecha-sized flamethrowers, dudes! *woooooosh* :heart:

Unread post by popscythe »

I have a Property of the Coalition States mug. I like it a lot.
Zarathustra was extremely accurate. He was talking about you, man.
Whoops! Looks like I was wrong about where Mos Eisley's located.
Victorious on Final Jeopardy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pilrszSXGiI
Forar
Hero

Unread post by Forar »

I like how every group that swings through the PB offices is 'shown something super secret they can't talk about but have to mention seeing'.

Starting to wonder if they actually saw anything, or if it's part of the form they sign when they get permission to wander through the office/warehouse. "I hereby solemnly swear I will pretend I saw something amazing..."
JimmyB
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: I have been gaming since 1977 and GMing since 1986.
If its an RPG or has minis, Its here somewhere.

Unread post by JimmyB »

Ive been there several times, and even if there was not something new,
there is something I havent seen, every time I go.

Personally I get stuck at the art tables. But thats just me....
Jimmy B aka Beatleguise
Gaming in the Verse.
Josh Hilden
Adventurer
Comment: Just another **** from Detroit. Please be kind to yourself and each other.

Unread post by Josh Hilden »

It's an interesting place.
Josh Hilden

MY LINKS
"The strength of a civilization is not measured by its ability to fight wars, but rather by its ability to prevent them." - Gene Roddenberry
TagsPB
Explorer

Unread post by TagsPB »

Come on.....they have to keep afew surprises

And I did say travel mugs, the kind that you take in the car
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Unread post by jaymz »

Giant2005 wrote:Seriously?
I read this and my mouth did a literal "O" shape which is something I previously thought most unnatural and only seen in cartoons.
Palladium work tirelessly through weekends, doing hours that make the rest of us ashamed and you are complaining because two hours of their time was spent on a product that you aren't interested in?
I'm not even going to touch the extreme entitlement issues on display but I will say that in a just world, if those hours were to be used differently, it wouldn't be to whatever end you had in mind. Those hours would be spent with their friends and family or resting or doing one of the many things you and I do with our free time that they miss out on by working so tirelessly trying to accomplish the impossible task of keeping you happy.

Speak for yourself....there are plenty of us on these forums that put in similar hours during the week and sacrifice personal and family time to do so.

Personally I am all for the "smalls" as another poster put it. It is a small amount of effort for a relatively good gain. Mind you I think the same could be said for releasing more recent books in PDF format but that's a discussion for elsewhere.

However I can also understand the frustration felt by some many when we keep hearing just how hard, long and crazy the hours they work are, when by and large we do not see the tangible results of those efforts week after week.

Instead of insulting the guy with the entitlement card, cut him some slack or ignore him.

Tags - glad to hear you enjoyed the visit and hopefully sooner rather than later you can let slip the secret whatever you saw is. :ok:
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Unread post by jaymz »

Rick S. wrote:Entitlement? seriously did you give PB money for a product and still waiting on it a year later? were you promised as a backer you would be the first to get the product, then find out PB is putting you at the back of the line to sell to others at a convention first? so entitlement? yeah you could say we deserve some entitlement as you call it, me I call it respect, since we have not been shown that from PB, instead of taking 2 hours to do these so called "Mugs" (I never buy them myself companies give them to me) maybe PB could have oh I don't know let the backers know if the container arrived in the states, or if its on its way to them across the country now on train or truck, or maybe the information concerning the second container, or so on.

Many of you allow PB to get away with things no company should ever do to its fan base or customers and to allow them to continue is a ticket to the company shutting down, no business can ever survive doing what PB has been doing.

please let's not get into that here......Tags shared a nice little story about his visit. Can't we just be happy for the guy and move on?
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

TagsPB wrote:So during my vacation, I swung in to see Kevin and the guys......saw the set up for the GenCon booth, chatted, picked up my NG2 special package, found out something's I'm allowed to pass on to everyone :)

Sounds awesome!!! I'm glad you had a good time and I will look forward to seeing some of this stuff in the near future.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Carl Gleba
Comment: Lord of Chaos!

Unread post by Carl Gleba »

I love the coffee mugs they currently sell and I use a travel mug everyday! I hope they bring them to GenCon cause that is now on my list :ok:

Sounds like an awesome trip TagsPB. It brings me down memory lane for the open houses. Good times. Glad you got the royal treatment while visiting Palladium.

They sure know how to treat their fans :ok:
ImageImage
Forar
Hero

Unread post by Forar »

Carl Gleba wrote:They sure know how to treat their fans :ok:

Yes.

Yes they do.

:-O
Glistam
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: The silent thief of Rozrehxeson.

Unread post by Glistam »

Rick S. wrote:
Forar wrote:

Yes.

Yes they do.

:-O

if you mean with no respect, yes you are right, as it goes PB will not see another dime from me, since I'd rather spend my money with a company that shows a modicum of respect to its customer base unlike Palladium which has not in this instance.

Sounds like you're not a fan.
Zerebus: "I like MDC. MDC is a hundred times better than SDC."

kiralon: "...the best way to kill an old one is to crash a moon into it."

Temporal Wizard O.C.C. update 0.8 | Rifts random encounters
New Fire magic | New Temporal magic
Grim Gulf, the Nightlands version of Century Station

Let Chaos Magic flow in your campaigns.
The Galactus Kid

Please keep this on topic. If you would like to vent about perceived slights due to the RRT kickstarter, please start a new thread instead of trying to get this one locked.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

Phaze
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator
Comment: Pirate Wisdom:
Rum is a journey, and a destination.

Unread post by Phaze »

Rick S. wrote:if you mean with no respect, yes you are right, as it goes PB will not see another dime from me, since I'd rather spend my money with a company that shows a modicum of respect to its customer base unlike Palladium which has not in this instance.

Oh, you mean like GW? Or Hasbro and D&D 4e, or...

Back on topic. I would like to swing by when I am in the area, do you need an invite?
I'll still enjoy watching you get blown off the table while you stare in helpless wonder at Phaze's marching legions of colored perfection. -- Godsgopher
Daniel Stoker
Knight
Comment: Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis

Unread post by Daniel Stoker »

Well.. it was an interesting thread. IBTL. :(

Daniel Stoker
Judaism - More Old School than either Christianity or Islam.
palladiumjunkie
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by palladiumjunkie »

Rick S. wrote:I would like to apologise to the OP since it was not my intent to sideline his topic, but when another poster came on here stating what he did and it was ignored by the Mods, I did take insult at that.

So did you use the report button to report the post? The mods don't read every single post. I've seen statements like that made disparaging the disgruntled backers before, and the poster was issued a warning after it was reported. They even have an option for you to check a box to receive a reply about how report was handled.

-Chris
"Quality takes time. Poop comes out multiple times a year." -MrNexx

"Choosing to house-rule in order to customize the game to your liking can be a beautiful thing.
But being forced to house-rule in order to make the game playable at all is not." - Killer Cyborg
Forar
Hero

Unread post by Forar »

Phaze wrote:Or Hasbro and D&D 4e, or...

It is a shame 4E is no longer supported. Oh well, just have to enjoy the edition as I have it. *wistful sigh*
Scott Gibbons
Palladium Books® Staff

Back on topic...

Phaze wrote:I would like to swing by when I am in the area, do you need an invite?

To the best of my knowledge you don't need an invite, though depending on how busy they are when you show up you could get the grand tour of the place or a short "Hi, we're busy."

I do think it is always nice to call before coming, but that is just my own opinion. That also gives them a chance to tell you if they are too busy to talk or not (which may well be the case right now with the run-up to Gen Con).

The Galactus Kid

Involved Observer wrote:Back on topic...

Phaze wrote:I would like to swing by when I am in the area, do you need an invite?

To the best of my knowledge you don't need an invite, though depending on how busy they are when you show up you could get the grand tour of the place or a short "Hi, we're busy."

I do think it is always nice to call before coming, but that is just my own opinion. That also gives them a chance to tell you if they are too busy to talk or not (which may well be the case right now with the run-up to Gen Con).

This is normally the case. Good observations.
Rick S. wrote:
The Galactus Kid wrote:Please keep this on topic. If you would like to vent about perceived slights due to the RRT kickstarter, please start a new thread instead of trying to get this one locked.

perceived slight? seriously did you just say that? what would you call someone who said as a backer you will be the first to get product, not once but on several occasions, then says sorry your not first after they get your money, instead they will sell to others? what would you call them ?

I would be happy to discuss this in another thread.

Phaze
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator
Comment: Pirate Wisdom:
Rum is a journey, and a destination.

Unread post by Phaze »

Involved Observer wrote:To the best of my knowledge you don't need an invite, though depending on how busy they are when you show up you could get the grand tour of the place or a short "Hi, we're busy."

Sounds like good advice... Thanks.

It is a shame 4E is no longer supported. Oh well, just have to enjoy the edition as I have it. *wistful sigh*

I was more refering to the abandonment of the 3.5 version and dropping the open license. Pathfinder has, in Battletech terms, picked up the blown off limb of the enemy mech and is using it to beat the cr@p out of him, with no significant change in the ruleset.

I never liked 4e. But I'm one of those who still will crack open the red book that came in the box set to marvel in the 'good old days' and modules made by G.G. meant stocking up on healing potions.

oh well...to each his own. :)

Maybe I could convert Expedition to Barrier Peaks in to a Rifts campaign....ummmm.
I'll still enjoy watching you get blown off the table while you stare in helpless wonder at Phaze's marching legions of colored perfection. -- Godsgopher
Kryptt
Adventurer
Robotech fan second

Unread post by Kryptt »

Giant2005 wrote:
Kryptt wrote:

Seriously?

Clearly friend you haven't been in touch with what's really going on. I admire your beer googles like powers of interpretation.
Kryptt
Adventurer
Robotech fan second

Unread post by Kryptt »

I hope your not trolling on purpose? No PB does not know how to deal with their new fans from the TT community.
Carl Gleba

Kryptt wrote:

I hope your not trolling on purpose? No PB does not know how to deal with their new fans from the TT community.

If you think I'm trolling you can use the report button which I encourage you to use. I am not above the rules and the mods will be the judge if I am and i will be treated just like every other poster on these boards.

Next I am entitled to my opinion just like you and I was trying to stick to the OP and not get on the derailed discussion about a perceived slight.

If you feel differently about how Palladium treats it's fans it should be debated in another thread and I'll be more than happy to give my opinion in the RRT kick starter effort.
ImageImage
Kryptt
Adventurer
Robotech fan second

Unread post by Kryptt »

Carl Gleba wrote:
Kryptt wrote:

If you think I'm trolling you can use the report button which I encourage you to use. I am not above the rules and the mods will be the judge if I am and i will be treated just like every other poster on these boards.

Next I am entitled to my opinion just like you and I was trying to stick to the OP and not get on the derailed discussion about a perceived slight.

If you feel differently about how Palladium treats it's fans it should be debated in another thread and I'll be more than happy to give my opinion in the RRT kick starter effort.

No point in that. You'll just get a slap on the wrist if anything. Yes you are entitled to your opinion but your only saying what you need to say so you can continue your partnership with PB (understandable). After all your Kevin's golden boy for now. So was Bill Coffin. There's no point in starting a new thread since a certain someone will either delete it or move it because he can or some other fan friend will ask to move it. Again it seems like your trolling.
JimmyB
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by JimmyB »

"In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion."

There seams to be a lot of that going on here, in more ways than one.
I think maybe people need to re-evaluate there intentions, as the purpose of this thread has been lost.
Jimmy B aka Beatleguise
Gaming in the Verse.
TagsPB
Explorer

Unread post by TagsPB »

Yeah if you want to talk about the travel mugs (16 different ones.....afew are very limited in number)

Or the negative print sheets (I told Kevin some would make awesome shirts)

Feel free.

If you want to disparage Kevin or any of the staff at Palladium Books, take it some place else.
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

You said Free Quebec, so I'll try to at least get that one. Love them Glitter Boys! :D
JimmyB
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by JimmyB »

I have all of Palladium's books, guess I will have to check out the mugs.....
Jimmy B aka Beatleguise
Gaming in the Verse.
Goliath Strongarm
Hero

Unread post by Goliath Strongarm »

Boils down to the following:
1) The crew at PB work reportedly insane hours, yet consistently fail to meet their own expectations. **** poor time management?
2) One pperson, who writes, edits everything, and rewrites some (almost all) of the submitted works, on top of being CEO, manager, office manager, and I'm sure more, is a bottleneck. **** poor management skills?
3) The Rifter had a great track record of timeliness, until the person from 2 got more heavily involved.
4) PB cannot (or at least, does not) support all of the product lines it has out now.
5) PB (the Boss, especially) has a habit of getting people worked up, then leaving them hanging.
6) RRT is not the first time that Kevin has abuse crossover ing, and I find his methodology disgusting and despicable
7) do I really need to go on?
Forar
Hero

Unread post by Forar »

Phaze wrote:I never liked 4e. But I'm one of those who still will crack open the red book that came in the box set to marvel in the 'good old days' and modules made by G.G. meant stocking up on healing potions.

*shrug* I love or loved 2E, 3E and 4E alike. The frothing anger the very existence of "the edition that shall not be named" seems to bring about in some people (clearly not you, but some) will forever baffle me.

Then again I think 'console wars' are idiotic as well.

But agreed, to each their own. Especially since I may be joining a Pathfinder game in the coming months and might even run my crew through a 4E module as a weekend adventure. My general stance is that liking one doesn't have to preclude liking another.
MADMANMIKE
Comment: The Emolancer

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

Awesome! I feel your excitement. :ok:

When Palladium had their first Open House back in '06, I almost didn't go because of my Asperger's Syndrome (I didn't do well in crowds). My wife told me I'd regret it for the rest of my life if I didn't so I cautiously went anyway. Xar here on the boards lives a little over 100 miles away and although we'd never met in person before, had gamed with my in play by post, so we had decided to carpool.

It was terrifying and at the same time one of the greatest experiences of my life. And because I had done the character sheets 10 years earlier (all submitted by mail and communicated over the phone), Kev immediately knew me and welcomed me like family.

Bonus: Xar and I stayed over until Monday morning and Kev gave us a tour of the (old) offices, which I recorded on video, and chatted with us for almost an hour. Everyone at the office is a class act, no doubt about it.
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
BuzzardB
Explorer

Unread post by BuzzardB »

Goliath Strongarm wrote:7) do I really need to go on?

No, in fact you didn't need to start in the first place. This thread is about TagsPB visit and Palladium Mugs.

I would absolutely love a coalition mug, that would be the greatest.
Carl Gleba

BuzzardB wrote:
Goliath Strongarm wrote:7) do I really need to go on?

No, in fact you didn't need to start in the first place. This thread is about TagsPB visit and Palladium Mugs.

I would absolutely love a coalition mug, that would be the greatest.

Agreed!
ImageImage
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Sorry GK, but these folks got this thread locked for now. Warnings will be a coming.

Almost every reported post received a warning. Some posts not reported received a warning. Two individuals received temporary bans.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”