Rifter 67 in final production !

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

AlexM
Palladium Books® Staff

Rifter 67 in final production !

Unread post by AlexM »

A fine issue with material for Heroes Unlimited, Splicers and more. Get the details here:

http://palladium-store.com/1001/product ... er-67.html

Oh yeah,
Alex Marciniszyn
Snake Eyes
Hero
Comment: Living in Florida, soon to be Dinosaur Swamp

Re: Rifter 67 in final production !

Unread post by Snake Eyes »

Wow.....the cover :shock:
The Dragon Has Spoken
Shawn Merrow
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: For the glory of Zeon and Zerebus, Sieg Zeon!

2D6 Palladium Forum History Geek Points

Unread post by Shawn Merrow »

Love the cover, the articles look interesting.

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Yes, nice cover, and thanks for the update.
Sir Dellis
Explorer
Comment: There is nothing like wearing Maize and Blue in a sea of putrid Scarlet and Gray.

Unread post by Sir Dellis »

Who controls the content going into a Rifter? I know that the 4 being produced this year are focusing on HU because of the anniversary (which is cool), but the content outside of the HU content has been....lacking...to say the least. Up until this year, I have purchased Rifters as wanted but for xmas 2013, I got my first yearly subscription and have been quite disappointed with the content of issue 64, 65, and 66. Issue #66 was my least favorite. #67 while it has an awesome cover looks like it will fall into the same "blech" status as 66.
Reagren Wright
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

Awesome Hero cover. Can't wait for the HU material.
The Galactus Kid
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

Sir Dellis wrote:Who controls the content going into a Rifter?

Wayne Smith.

Also, I think the articles are all in all pretty good. This is a fan magazine and Palladium has done a good job making sure that the material remains fresh.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Sir Dellis
Explorer
Comment: There is nothing like wearing Maize and Blue in a sea of putrid Scarlet and Gray.

Unread post by Sir Dellis »

J.L. Duncan wrote:
Sir Dellis wrote:Who controls the content going into a Rifter? I know that the 4 being produced this year are focusing on HU because of the anniversary (which is cool), but the content outside of the HU content has been....lacking...to say the least. Up until this year, I have purchased Rifters as wanted but for xmas 2013, I got my first yearly subscription and have been quite disappointed with the content of issue 64, 65, and 66. Issue #66 was my least favorite. #67 while it has an awesome cover looks like it will fall into the same "blech" status as 66.

What is it you want to see more of?

I'd like to see more PFRPG material. Yes, I know that everything is megaversal and can be easily adapted but The Phase World and Splicers info in #66 while well written seemed to dominate the page count in what should be have a HU dominated issue. HU had 1 article - the adventure.
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

Any chance for a Sneak preview at Drive thru Rpg?
Pepsi Jedi
Palladin
Comment: 24 was the start... We are Legion.

Unread post by Pepsi Jedi »

Doubtful. The Rifter articles are seldom long enough. Sneak Previews would contain either an entire article from the quarterly or like a page off multiple ones. It'd be weird.

Lt. Nyota Uhura: I'm impressed. For a moment there, I thought you were just a dumb hick who only has sex with farm animals.

James Tiberius Kirk: Well, not _only_...
Premier
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist

Unread post by Premier »

Sir Dellis wrote:
J.L. Duncan wrote:
Sir Dellis wrote:Who controls the content going into a Rifter? I know that the 4 being produced this year are focusing on HU because of the anniversary (which is cool), but the content outside of the HU content has been....lacking...to say the least. Up until this year, I have purchased Rifters as wanted but for xmas 2013, I got my first yearly subscription and have been quite disappointed with the content of issue 64, 65, and 66. Issue #66 was my least favorite. #67 while it has an awesome cover looks like it will fall into the same "blech" status as 66.

What is it you want to see more of?

I'd like to see more PFRPG material. Yes, I know that everything is megaversal and can be easily adapted but The Phase World and Splicers info in #66 while well written seemed to dominate the page count in what should be have a HU dominated issue. HU had 1 article - the adventure.

Well, please try to remember that what is published in Rifters is based on what is submitted and approved. So if PFRPG material or HU is lacking in page count, it may be based on what quantity is submitted and approved or the timing of the submission. This however, doesn't mean that Phaseworld material or Splicers material doesn't also have their own demand and requests. It is quite possible that the submissions approved may have entailed higher page counts.

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”