Palladium Fantasy 30th Anniversery Hardcover is in !

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

AlexM
Palladium Books® Staff

Palladium Fantasy 30th Anniversery Hardcover is in !

Unread post by AlexM »

Palladium Fantasy®, 2nd Edition Hardcover arrived from the printer yesterday and we have been signing books like mad men to get this beautiful edition into your hands. As soon as we get everyone to sign all the books (by Friday) they will be shipped out to everyone who has placed a standing order. Some of the pre-orders may start to ship out as soon as Friday and the rest by Monday and Tuesday. The old “Crimson Edition” hardcover sells for $300-$500 on the secondary market. The new hardcover is likely to become a collector’s item as well. Note: This is the Palladium Fantasy RPG, Second Edition, all exactly the same as the current printing. It is also sewn and glued.

https://palladium-store.com/1001/produc ... rsary.html

Alex Marciniszyn
Akashic Soldier
Knight
Comment: Theres space for a paper airplane race in the eye of a hurricane.

Re: Palladium Fantasy 30th Anniversery Hardcover is in !

Unread post by Akashic Soldier »

My Animals and Monsters is falling apart really badly from overuse and I am need of another one, so I recon I'll pick up one of these, a new monsters and animals and NG2 when it comes out. Rad.
"I flew back to the states just to vote for Trump."
Mumpsimus can be defined as someone who obstinately clings to an error, bad habit or prejudice, even after the foible has been exposed.
I will not answer posts/questions/accusations by people on my foes list.
The Ugly Truth - Carl Gleba on the Cabal of 24.
Rifts® Online: Megaversal Highway.

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”