2015 Palladium Open House is greenlighted !

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

AlexM
Palladium Books® Staff

2015 Palladium Open House is greenlighted !

Unread post by AlexM »

2015 Palladium Open House Update

My thanks to the many people who quickly gave us their input about the 2015 Palladium Open House. It is very appreciated and helpful. I’m glad to see so many of you looking forward to the event. We are "go." Here are a few basic details:

Palladium Books will host a 2015 Palladium Open House. The main event (98% of games, panel talks and fun) takes place in the Palladium Books warehouse here in Westland, Michigan.

May 15-17, 2015, are the dates of the event. PLUS May 14 for those of you who pay for VIP Thurdsay (includes a meal prepared by our very own Kathy Simmons). This is the same weekend as the Motor City Comic Con, so we may lose some local gamers, but this is really the only weekend that works for us.

The Novi Clock Tower Hotel is the official event hotel. $109 a night per room with double beds. This is the same hotel we’ve used in the past. Gamers will have around the clock access to a large conference room for open gaming into the wee hours of the night.

Volunteer G.M.s to run games WANTED! G.M.s, get a discount on product and a special T-Shirt. Please, start planning your games now.

Volunteer helpers will be needed too. You know, folks to help watch the doors, collect and toss out trash, help set up and tear down, etc.

Palladium Artists, Writers and Creators, come on down! Please let us know as soon as you can if you will be coming in to chat with fans and participate in the event and fun. Maybe even run some games. Always a blast.

More details will follow in a few weeks. Start making your plans and saving up your funds. We are on!

Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright April 2, 2014 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Chaos Earth, Coalition States, Dead Reign, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.
Reelman
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator
Comment: Eliminating that not so fresh feeling from the world of role playing.

Re: 2015 Palladium Open House is greenlighted !

Unread post by Reelman »

Planning my events already! Woo Hoo!
Jorel
Champion
Comment: I'm a Derrik, Derriks don't run.

Unread post by Jorel »

Great news!
Customer Service Director for Northern Gun

"The Devil's among us!
Stay back boy!...This calls for Divine Intervention!
I kick arse for the Lord!"
-Father McGruder- Braindead (a.k.a. Dead Alive)
Scott Gibbons
Palladium Books® Staff

Unread post by Scott Gibbons »

Woohoo!!!
A wise man once said, "Only a fool takes offense where none was intended." I repeat this good advice to myself at least once a day.

Calm, reasoned discourse is the best way to change minds; too bad all the calm & reason in the world can't open a willfully closed mind.
Jerell
Hero

Unread post by Jerell »

As a 'local gamer' I can guarantee you, that for me, it's no contest to not go to the overpriced Novi Comic Con to get to Palladium Open House instead. I feel sure I can say the 5 local gamers (of Wayne and Northville) in my normal gaming group feel the same.
:bandit:
Plus if a few of the Palladium artist are still going to be at the open house, to me that would top any artist who would be at the Novi Con. Ms. Ashbaugh, Mr. Mumah, and Mr. Walton are my top 3 favorite artist right now, period. I'm starting to like Rodriguez's work quite a bit too.
Spinachcat
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Spinachcat »

Perhaps there is a way for the Palladium Open House and the Motor City Comic Con to benefit each other? Perhaps a badge swap? Perhaps some ad swapping?
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

:D Will be coming for the VIP night and all weekend! Along with some friends, which will be 4 in all. I'm think I'm going to try and ask another friend and see if he would want to come.
Hendrik
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: What is genius? A Victim OCC (BtS 1st ed, p. 193 ss)! The ultimate hero is a victim conquering adversity.

Unread post by Hendrik »

HUZZAH!

Reelman, this time around I just have to get into one of your games (again). Hope I can make it to the POH, and looking forward to see you and your family again!

Involved Observer, this event will glitter! I take it you will co-GM with your son this time around :wink: Very much looking forward to chatting with you and your wife again.

Still torn whether I should GM or not because I need to play in so many games - planning games already, though :lol: Hmmm, one will have to be a hardboiled BtS game, and a second an Indy/Pulp BtS. Let's see. 15 months to go, 6-12 to plan.

It is so awesome that there will be an OH again. Must must must make it there.
Handouts for Operation Minotaur (BtS Adventure published in RIFTER #83) Get them at the fabulous "House of BtS"![/quote]

May all your hits be crits!
auyl
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by auyl »

Soooo excited this is going to happen!!! Never been to one, so am excited about all that people are saying about that last ones.

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”