Palladium Books Gen Con Roll Call

Discussion of the Megaversal Ambassador program.

Moderators: Reelman, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Attention all Palladium Books Megaversal Ambassadors and fans who will be attending Gen-con.

Palladium Books is doing a mass submission for all events being run by MA's and GM's. This will provide all of us multiple benefits. First we will be able to pool our contributing hours, which allows us to show Gen Con just how powerful we are. Secondly it will give us credence for our own Palladium Books Room, or at the very least the majority of a room. You will get reimbursed for your badges as per Gen Con policy, so you should submit 16 hours of GM time!

From this point forward, the only coordinators that are to be referenced in regard to this or any Megaversal Ambassadors program concerns or question is, NMI, Jeff Burke , Nate/Zenvis, Victor/Zyanitevp or Gary/Ingexfuryhunter.

Please see the attached Event Submission Form for Gen Con 2014. We will need all game submissions in by January 29th 2014 in order to receive all the pre-registration benefits, like priority gaming in the Palladium room. Use the sample form "Talking Mice Oh My!" to see how the Event Submission Form should be completed.

Due to Palladium Books and the MA Coordinators working towards getting us and YOU, the MA's a private as possible room, we will need you to submit your games only to Palladium Books via the email address - ambassadors@palladiumbooks.com

Do not submit your games to Gen Con and Palladium Books. You will need to submit through via the email address - ambassadors@palladiumbooks.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Re: Palladium Books Gen Con Roll Call

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

NMI, you should already have mine.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Definitive Gen Con Event Submission Rules If You Have Submitted Already

For anyone that has submitted their events to Gen Con already, all you need to do is email events@gencon.com to confirm that their events should be moved over to Gary Millers account [aka ingexthefuryhunter1]. Gary is lead M.A. Coordinator with the folks at Gen Con. When sending your email to the Gen Con Events Team, please include Gary’s email address – gary_leon_miller@yahoo.com. This will allow the Event Team to transfer your existing submission[s] to Gary’s Gen Con account where Gary can then verify all of the information.

Badge Reimbursement

Once Gary [ingexthefuryhunter1], our Lead M.A. Coordinator, has all of your events in his account on Gen Con, he will then make a spreadsheet and based on your submitted information, will schedule your events for the weekend. Once he has this spreadsheet created he will then submit it the Gen Con Events Team. Gen Con will then tell us how many total GM Badges have been earned [based on the total # of submitted Event hours]. We will then ok this number of Badges with Gen Con and tell them whose accounts to apply the badge to. Your G.M. Badges will be waiting for you at Gen Con.

If you have already paid for a badge, once we submit your name on the list to Gen Con, you will then be issued a refund as per Gen Con Policy. You might have to complete some online paperwork with Gen Con in order to complete the refund process.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email ambassadors@palladiumbooks.com – add in the subject line “Attention Gary, Re: Gen Con Support” [or something like that].

You may also email NMI – nmi@thedeificnmi.com with any questions.

Thank you for your patience. Let’s get those dice ready to roll and those brains ready to imagine new worlds!
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

One of the M.A.'s asked about how Palladium Books and the MA Coordinators submitting events on your behalf affects getting into the GenCon Housing Block...

Here is the answer straight from the folks at GenCon's Event Support Team..

To answer the questions directly:

1. You don’t need a badge to get in the building, but to actually answer the question, Palladium GMs will get the badges from Palladium. Someone from the company (presumably Gary) would pick up all the GM badges for Palladium and then would distribute them as necessary. Most companies will schedule a GM meeting or some other central event to hand everything out, and anyone who can’t make that will meet up with a company representative when they arrive.

Alternatively, GMs are welcome to buy their own attendee badges to get into the show and to Palladium’s booth. They can pick up their GM badge there. As long as they drop their attendee badge off at GM HQ before it closes on Thursday, they can easily get a refund for it.
  2. GM badges won’t be assigned until April at the earliest. If anyone needs a badge before then (including to get a hotel room in the block later this month), they should purchase a normal attendee badge. Once they get a GM badge, they just need to ask for a refund.

If they request a refund before June, I can process it online and it’s pretty easy. After that, they will need to bring their attendee badge to GM HQ before it closes on Thursday and we’ll refund them shortly after the show.

I know both myself [NMI] and Gary aka ingexthefuryhunter1 will both be present at Gen Con and I believe we will be there Thursday through Sunday. As time gets closer, we will figure out how best to get you your GM badges from our hands to yours.

Alternately, we could leave the GM Badges at the normal pick up spot which would be the GM HQ and you can pick up your badges on your own as you do not need a bad to get into the building.
JimmyB
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: I have been gaming since 1977 and GMing since 1986.
If its an RPG or has minis, Its here somewhere.

Unread post by JimmyB »

I emailed someone last month general info

I will be running Chaos Earth. My computer has been on the fritz, so havent been on, I will get my submission to you sometime this week.
Jimmy B aka Beatleguise
Gaming in the Verse.
JimmyB
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by JimmyB »

Ok.. Clarification please

You want us send our events to you, and NOT register with Gen Con?

And, if we are running say.... 4 sessions, we need to fill out the form 4 times and send it to you?

Just want to make sure Im doing this right. I was getting ready to submit on the Gen Con site.
Jimmy B aka Beatleguise
Gaming in the Verse.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

JimmyB wrote:Ok.. Clarification please

You want us send our events to you, and NOT register with Gen Con?

And, if we are running say.... 4 sessions, we need to fill out the form 4 times and send it to you?

Just want to make sure Im doing this right. I was getting ready to submit on the Gen Con site.

Correct JimmyB

A: Do Not Register with GenCon
B: 1 form for each game is needed.
C: Send the forms to ambassadors@palladiumbooks.com
D: Have FUN!!

PS: Odds are that the person you sent the information to last month is no longer on our team of Coordinators and therefor we 4 Coordinators may or may not have received the information you sent last month. Hence all of the last minute information we are providing to you fine folks.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

The following information is straight from the GenCon email newsletter.

REMEMBER, YOU ONLY NEED TO PURCHASE AN ATTENDEE BADGE IF YOU NEED TO GET INTO THE HOUSING BLOCK.

If you do not need to get into the housing block [got your own place to stay at, sharing with a friend, time-share, dimensional pocket], then you DO NOT NEED to get an attendee badge!

GM Badges will be either with Gary "ingexthefuryhunter1" Miller, Jeff "NMI" Ruiz or at the GM HQ location at GenCon. A Badge is not needed to get into the building!

Housing Tips for GenCon 2014

Gen Con Housing opens on January 28, 2014, at noon (Eastern), two days after Badge Pre-Registration begins. Rooms book extremely fast with downtown properties typically selling out within hours on opening day. While inventory may open up periodically throughout the year, your best opportunity to get downtown housing is on January 28.

Here are the five most key things to know about booking your room:

1. You must have a housing access code to book a room in the Gen Con housing block. The booking limit is one room per badge. You will need to purchase a badge in order to obtain a housing access code. Pre-Registration opens on January 26, 2014. Attendees are entitled to one room reservation per badge. If you and your family need more than one room, adults in your party need to purchase as many badges as the number of rooms needed.
  2. Rooms are sold on a first-come, first-serve basis in real time. You can self-book rooms online or contact an agent for assistance by calling 317-912-1240. All room inventory is available through the online booking portal. You will have approximately 10 minutes to complete your billing information from the time you select a room before your session times out, releasing the room back into general inventory. Have your credit card ready before you go online!
  3. Call center agents have access to the same inventory that’s selling online in real time. Due to extremely high call volume on opening day, callers may have to wait several minutes before connecting with an agent. Please DO NOT delay online booking while trying to reach a housing agent by phone or email. Book the room that best meets your criteria online.
  4. The Gen Con Housing Wait List grows quickly and is also processed in real time. Calling an agent to request a place on the wait list on opening day will result in obtaining a lower placement than applying by email. While waiting to connect to an agent, other email requests arrive ahead of your request. When you apply via email, the housing agent receives a time-stamped message containing the proper email address to reach you. If you forget to leave other important details, the agent will inform you when replying to your request (see next tip).
  5. When applying for the Wait List by email, you should include the following information: Your housing access code, your first and last name, a phone number and/or email address where you can be reached between the hours of 9 AM and 6 PM (Eastern), your preferred hotel, your preferred room type, and your preferred check-in and check-out dates. If you already booked a room as a contingency, please include the acknowledgment number with your Wait List request. Agents need all of this information. If you booked another room in the block and later obtain your preferred room choice, there will be no fee for changing your reservation and canceling the original booking.

Attendees can find additional tips and information about housing and travel by visiting the following links:

Hotel Information and Amenities
Hotel FAQ
Community Information and Advice
Airport to Downtown Transportation
Express Hotel Daily Shuttle Service
Downtown Parking

Badge Pre-Registration Notes

Badge Pre-Registration is just around the corner!

Never registered for a badge before? Check out the informational video at this link or check out the video link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db6OkwCEWlY

Have a friend that's never attended before? Send them the link!

This year, Gen Con has decided to consolidate shipping options for 2014 badge fulfillment to better streamline the process and provide additional service to attendees.

In 2014, Gen Con will switch all badge fulfillment options to USPS Priority Mail. This new delivery option will provide attendees with 3-5 day shipping for a flat rate of $10. Perhaps most importantly, this new shipping option will include FREE Tracking and Signature Confirmation on every shipment. With previous shipping options, Gen Con was not able to guarantee 100% security once the packages left the Gen Con offices, but now, the our team can through USPS tracking!

Should USPS determine that your package was lost, destroyed, or not delivered, Gen Con will replace your items at no cost to you.

Last year's FedEx and First Class mail options were not able to guarantee the above at the same rate and shipping options for all US residents. The Gen Con team hopes this switch will better serve the show's attendees.

Additionally, this new shipping option will allow Gen Con to ship directly to PO Boxes and addresses not covered by previous shipping methods, which will increase the delivery range for Gen Con fans.

Have questions on the new shipping process? Please email Gen Con's Customer Service team. - customerservice@gencon.com

Before signing up for your 2014 badge, you can save yourself time by updating your personal information at http://www.gencon.com. If your address, phone, or email changed this year, you will want to update it prior to badge registration. Thanks for your support!

GenCon Renews Partnership with Shuttle Serviced Provider

Go Express Travel - 800-589-6004 http://www.goexpresstravel.com

As announced earlier this week at gencon.com, shuttle service provider GO Express Travel has extended their agreement to provide travel solutions at Gen Con 2014. With additional coverage options in 2014 and single-day passes available, GO Express Travel has listened to your feedback from the 2013 convention, and they are happy to provide an affordable travel solution for Gen Con attendees. For more information, go to http://www.genconshuttle.com or read the press release here.
JimmyB
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by JimmyB »

Ok,

Currently plans are to be there from Thursday evening thru Sunday.
If I can be there Wed, I will let you all know. I sent you all 4 of my
event sheets. I am running Chaos Earth games this year,
Let me know if you need anything else.

My events are scheduled for primarily Friday and Saturday, but I am available
pretty much any time. So if we need more help with Robotech Tactics, or whatever,
just let me know. And I can help with pretty much any games being ran, so if
any New GMS who havent done this before need help, dont be afraid to ask. :)
Jimmy B aka Beatleguise
Gaming in the Verse.
ingexthefuryhunter1
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by ingexthefuryhunter1 »

Jimmy all the help we can get is appreciated, have submitted your games to me or Gen con yet, if so please let me know.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

ingexthefuryhunter1 wrote:Jimmy all the help we can get is appreciated, have submitted your games to me or Gen con yet, if so please let me know.

He has. They came to our ambassadors email.
rocue
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "Through Darkness Light Defined"
- Rocue of the Rifters

Unread post by rocue »

The files on here seem to be corrupt can someone verify this or not?
"Through Darkness Light Defined"
- Rocue of the Rifters
Lvl 13 Silhouette Leyline Walker
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

The 2 files are word documents. I can email them to you directly if you like.

I re-ran a scan on the 2 attached files and on the 2 original files that I have and all came up clean.
rocue
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "Through Darkness Light Defined"
- Rocue of the Rifters

Unread post by rocue »

NMI that would be wonderful I want to get these documents to you guys as soon as possible and for whatever reason it comes up bad for me... I'll look into it but I don't know what much I can do :(
"Through Darkness Light Defined"
- Rocue of the Rifters
Lvl 13 Silhouette Leyline Walker
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

rocue wrote:NMI that would be wonderful I want to get these documents to you guys as soon as possible and for whatever reason it comes up bad for me... I'll look into it but I don't know what much I can do :(

Just emailed you to your address on file here.
FatherMorpheus
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Rifts is a framework, if you don't like part of it don't use it.

Unread post by FatherMorpheus »

Sent in my email with the files for the 4 Rifts games. Looking forward to GMing.
FatherMorpheus
Megaversal® Ambassador

Badge purchased. Darn VIG's were sold out in pre-sales. Couldn't even get on wait list. :(
Oh well, such is life!
CenINGM
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by CenINGM »

I live in the GenCon Area, and can be onsite if someone needs me for any particular reason.
" I don't recall where I parked the Samas.." Last words of a Sama operator ambushed by a Psy Tech
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

As NMI stated in the beginning, "We will need all game submissions in by January 29th 2014 in order to receive all the pre-registration benefits, like priority gaming in the Palladium room."
So, all pre-registration is in! Thanks for all of your support! Gary Miller, aka ingexfurygamehunter, will make an announcement shortly on your great response! This will be a Palladium participation record for GenCon!!
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
FatherMorpheus
Megaversal® Ambassador

Will we be doing any sort of GenCon GM conference call or Video Conference or something to get all of us GMs on the same page? Or am I being way more process driven that the Megaversal Ambassador's are used to being?
zyanitevp
Champion

Will be doing everything via email, most likely....
My Twitter
Image Image
FatherMorpheus
Megaversal® Ambassador

zyanitevp wrote:Will be doing everything via email, most likely....

So what you are saying is that I should relax and just be patient? :D
zyanitevp
Champion

FatherMorpheus wrote:

Yes.... we have to compile the list, get it to Palladium, get their approval, and submit it to GenCon. GenCon will then give us instructions....
My Twitter
Image Image
FatherMorpheus
Megaversal® Ambassador

zyanitevp wrote:
FatherMorpheus wrote:

Yes.... we have to compile the list, get it to Palladium, get their approval, and submit it to GenCon. GenCon will then give us instructions....

Bah! And double bah!
ingexthefuryhunter1
Megaversal® Ambassador

Hello all,

Du to a scheduling issue, I am asking that all GM's that are willing to have there times shifted to better spread out the Palladium gaming across the conventions entire schedule to please email me their consent.

If I do not receive an email that is not to say that I will not have to shift your requested time up or down by a time slot, to conform with the conventions request on the scheduling of our game block.

Also Father Morpheus I am always available to chat or talk on Palladium GM and how we can make this showing great. if you have submitted games then you have my Email address, which also is my skype name.

Talk Soon
chase818
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by chase818 »

Does Palladium have one-shot, convention character sheets that show simple character Layouts? Stats, skills, abilities, H 2 H and the like? i guess most people just write up their own stuff but i was just wondering if there was a Palladium approved fillable character sheet for quick characters
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

chase818 wrote:Does Palladium have one-shot, convention character sheets that show simple character Layouts? Stats, skills, abilities, H 2 H and the like? i guess most people just write up their own stuff but i was just wondering if there was a Palladium approved fillable character sheet for quick characters

Not that I am aware of, just the standard character sheets hosted on the site.
zyanitevp
Champion

There are some great ones in the gm packs
My Twitter
Image Image
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

I'll be finishing up the schedule of all the submitted games and sending it off to GenCon for final approval. Space is going to be tight. GenCon is only allowing us to have up to 5 concurrent games running at any given time. This is mainly because of 2 reasons:

• We are not paying for a dedicated gaming space, so Gen Con is limiting us so as to not step on the toes of those who have paid for dedicated space.
  • The M.A. Program is not "proven" to Gen Con yet. This is the first year where the M.A.'s and its Coordinators have stepped up to the plate to show Gen Con the force we can be and the force we currently are.

It is entirely possible and is Gen Con's call that some games might not make it into the "Palladium Room" but myself, ingex and Palladium will do the best we can to make it work. Some games and the time slots you have requested might get moved around a bit by an hour or 2. Due to space limitations and the size of the tables Gen Con provides, max # of players at a table is approx 6. Robotech Tactic Demos will need to be run as "Adventures" or "Stories" of sorts instead of just "Demos". I dont understand the logic or reasoning of this, but these are Gen Con's rules.

A preliminary schedule will be posted this weekend? and then the confirmed schedule will be posted once Gen Con makes the final event submission approvals.
ingexthefuryhunter1
Megaversal® Ambassador

ATeddyBear wrote:So the short of this is were not cool or important enough to justify a dedicated space to Gen Con? :)

LOL actually it is the exact opposite, I want to say a huge thank you the MA's who volunteered to run this year, we had such a out pouring of Palladium the organizer has kept wondering if we wanted to buy space, as we are rivaling companies that have paid big money for there floor space.

Now I need to have the MA's who are running to email me there skype names, so I can start setting up the GM conference call so we can all get on the same page, as in if you have any questions or concerns we can get them straightened out.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

ATeddyBear wrote:
NMI wrote:
  • We are not paying for a dedicated gaming space, so Gen Con is limiting us so as to not step on the toes of those who have paid for dedicated space.
  • The M.A. Program is not "proven" to Gen Con yet. This is the first year where the M.A.'s and its Coordinators have stepped up to the plate to show Gen Con the force we can be and the force we currently are.

So the short of this is were not cool or important enough to justify a dedicated space to Gen Con? :)

No, you are all definitely cool enough. Gen Con to my understanding charges big money for companies and groups that want their own dedicated gaming space. We do not have said money or funds. :-( Yet!
chase818
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by chase818 »

I think for running one shot convention games you guys should design a simple character sheet that highlights the key parts of a character for said games. That would be a good download for Ambassador GMs.
I bring that up not just cause I am lazy, but I think that would be a good GM packet for Ambassadors. Really encouraging for people to run at conventions. Not saying you should mail it to us, just offer it as a download.
CenINGM
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by CenINGM »

chase818 wrote:I think for running one shot convention games you guys should design a simple character sheet that highlights the key parts of a character for said games. That would be a good download for Ambassador GMs.
I bring that up not just cause I am lazy, but I think that would be a good GM packet for Ambassadors. Really encouraging for people to run at conventions. Not saying you should mail it to us, just offer it as a download.

I don't know about anyone else, but my plan is to have about a dozen sheets made up, save for names, and alignments (because I am anal this way) but this is a great Idea!
" I don't recall where I parked the Samas.." Last words of a Sama operator ambushed by a Psy Tech
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

chase818 wrote:I think for running one shot convention games you guys should design a simple character sheet that highlights the key parts of a character for said games. That would be a good download for Ambassador GMs.

They would need to be made for each of the game lines - Rifts, Robotech, PF, HU, etc... as each game has slightly different info.

Not to mention, most of us use House Rules that might affect "key parts".

Still, not a bad idea.

SIDE NOTE
The Gen Con Event Submission Schedule is almost complete. One persons information had somehow "vanished" from the GenCon site, however, we MA Coordinators still have that info so it will get added in tomorrow - it's late right now. Then, sometime this week, most likely tomorrow, I will post up a copy of the "schedule" to give you all a chance to see it as soon as possible.

Due to the massive amount of support and submissions you guys sent in, scheduling was tight. Tight enough to where some games "start times" got moved around a bit. Still on the same requested day, but not necessarily the requested time [moved by anywhere from 1-3 hours at most].
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

ATeddyBear wrote:
CenINGM wrote:I don't know about anyone else, but my plan is to have about a dozen sheets made up, save for names, and alignments (because I am anal this way) but this is a great Idea!

I did this for the Detroit Fan Fare. I did 7 different characters sheets. Made about 12 copys of each and just laided them out (6 sessions + 6 extras incase of the same characters in the same session). Gave a short verbal blurb about each character and let them choose what character they wanted to be. Had them fill in the names and alignments. Then I wrote down what their chair position starting from the left of me, real names, character names, and alignments were. Whole process took 10/15 mins to get everyone setup.

NMI wrote:The Gen Con Event Submission Schedule is almost complete.

Will our games show up on the GM Dashboard on GenCon's website?
If you submitted your games to the us via ambassadors@palladiumbooks.com then they will NOT show up in YOUR dashboard, but they will show up in the dashboard of the MA Coordinator who is the liason with Gen Con.

If you submitted your games directly to GenCon via YOUR Dashboard and you had GenCon transfer them to ours, again, you will NOT see them.

If you submitted your games directly to GenCon via YOUR dashboard and did not have GenCon transfer them, then you should see them in your Dashboard.

To answer your next question "How will I know what time my games are scheduled for?"
The MA Coordinators [specifically either myself or Ingex] will be posting the schedule here on the forums, the MA facebook page and the Palladium facebook page. We will also be emailing all of those with events submitted to us a copy of the schedule. We will also see if PAlladium will post schedule to the main site.
Warshield73
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "

Unread post by Warshield73 »

NMI wrote:To answer your next question "How will I know what time my games are scheduled for?"
The MA Coordinators [specifically either myself or Ingex] will be posting the schedule here on the forums, the MA facebook page and the Palladium facebook page. We will also be emailing all of those with events submitted to us a copy of the schedule. We will also see if PAlladium will post schedule to the main site.

Any idea when?
Northern Gun Chief of Robotics
Designer of NG-X40 Storm Hammer Power Armor & NG-HC1000 Dragonfly Hover Chopper
Big game hunter, explorer extra ordinaire and expert on the Aegis Buffalo
Ultimate Insider for WB 32: Lemuria, WB 33: Northern Gun 1, WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider Rifts Bestiary: Vol 1, Rifts Bestiary: Vol 2
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Warshield73 wrote:
NMI wrote:To answer your next question "How will I know what time my games are scheduled for?"

Any idea when?

Tonight.
CenINGM
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by CenINGM »

ATeddyBear wrote:I'm a bit disappointed to see that I got bumped offed. I'll post up my games once I get them registered. I will see you guys around Gen Con then!

Edit: Should I post my game in this thread or over in the one in the MA forum?

I did mine in the MA forum, just seemed to be the place to do it.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

ATeddyBear wrote:I'm a bit disappointed to see that I got bumped offed. I'll post up my games once I get them registered. I will see you guys around Gen Con then!

Edit: Should I post my game in this thread or over in the one in the MA forum?
I am not showing that we Ambassador Coordinators ever received your event submissions. You being "bumped" was not intentional.
MADMANMIKE
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The Emolancer

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

chase818 wrote:Does Palladium have one-shot, convention character sheets that show simple character Layouts? Stats, skills, abilities, H 2 H and the like? i guess most people just write up their own stuff but i was just wondering if there was a Palladium approved fillable character sheet for quick characters

I just use my Megaverse design; it's not official, but you can find it at the link in my sig..
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

I will be sending out a mass email this weekend to ALL M.A.'s who are GM'ing games at GenCon this year.

The email will serve as confirmation that your games were accepted and approved by GenCon and I will include your Event ID's.

I plan to send the email sometime on Saturday, late afternoon to early evening.
JimmyB
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by JimmyB »

Hmm, Just a note in regards to character sheets.
I have a custom "Megaverse" Character sheet that
covers everything in a fairly neat format.

Last time I visited , I left a copy with Kevin.

Although I do have specific Game sheets that follow the same format.
Jimmy B aka Beatleguise
Gaming in the Verse.
ingexthefuryhunter1
Megaversal® Ambassador

Attention Attention all Palladium MA's, Game masters and Palladium Fans.
We are down to the wire with six weeks left till Gen Con Indy.

I am here to give you the low down on the games, the prizes and the fun to be had by all who love the greatest game system of them all.

Lets go, Gaming we have over fifty games, ranging from Palladium Fantasy kill a dragon if the GM dares, to Hero's Unlimited 30th Anniversary this year, to Rifts, Futuristic fire powers and magic clash for supremacy.

At the Booth we will have Palladium Staff, Game Designers and artist. There will also be more gaming and demo's of the Robotech Tactics Mini-games being held.

For playing in an approved MA game, the players will receive a coupon good at the booth for a percentage off the price of the book, One lucky winner of each game will be awarded a massive coupon for VIP player.

These coupons will be good at the Sells Booth for Palladium Products minus Robotech Tactics and Minis. But the reward is that you can get the Palladium Staff sign the book, making it your own personal memory book of the Con.

For the MA GM's who are running these fantastical games all I can say is we salute you.

Till the Tolkien rises from the ashes.
Game On
CenINGM
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by CenINGM »

Just thought I would mention that my game is full, but I will be making the rounds to meet everyone. I am actually really shocked, since it has been 12 years since I ran a game at GenCon, and have never ran anything Palladium. BTW, anyone who needs help/wants imput, feel free to hit me up!
MIC
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by MIC »

If you all need any help with the Robotech RPG Tactics game and demo running, please let me know. I am happy to help.
[url]miniaturesincolor.wordpress.com[/url]
Sardukar
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Sardukar »

CenINGM wrote:Just thought I would mention that my game is full, but I will be making the rounds to meet everyone. I am actually really shocked, since it has been 12 years since I ran a game at GenCon, and have never ran anything Palladium. BTW, anyone who needs help/wants imput, feel free to hit me up!

Last time I was at GenCon there were four independent Rifts games. I was going to run two but I only managed to fill up one and canceled the other because there was only one other player. Which game are you running?
CenINGM
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by CenINGM »

Saturday afternoon, Prolonging Longevity. Just a little something quick I threw together last minute, short run, introductory game.
zyanitevp
Champion

CenINGM wrote:Saturday afternoon, Prolonging Longevity. Just a little something quick I threw together last minute, short run, introductory game.

Cool- good luck!
My Twitter
Image Image
CenINGM
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by CenINGM »

zyanitevp wrote:
CenINGM wrote:Saturday afternoon, Prolonging Longevity. Just a little something quick I threw together last minute, short run, introductory game.

Cool- good luck!

Thanks! I should be on site all day Saturday as well, just because hey, Its GenCon....
CenINGM
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by CenINGM »

So slight change of plans, won't be on site until around 3ish, Bulldog has a vets appt, and my Daughter works til 2. BUT we will be there, and gods willing, I will shake the cobwebs off my dice.

Return to “Megaversal Ambassadors”