Megaversal Ambassador Program Reboot

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Re: Megaversal Ambassador Program Reboot

Unread post by zyanitevp »

Autobotmech wrote:Okay just to note, My Convention is going to be happening Nov 8th weekend. And this year I'm giving several months advanced notice, what else do I need to do to get ready for MA membership ?

Just apply.... we are friendly folks.
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
Zenvis
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator

Unread post by Zenvis »

So at the beginning of the Reboot of the MA program we said, "What does this reboot mean? It means that you now will have support for running demos and convention games!" We want to tell you that exactly that has been occurring! Kevin assigned Jeff Burke to take care of the MA program, and he does! Real swag has been provided! So, please, if you have not signed up for the MA program, please do so! Sign up to run games at Conventions, and let your con participants get rewarded! This program is becoming real- come join us!
Everything you can imagine is real. - Pablo Picasso
Imagination is more important than knowledge." but knowledge does help. - Albert Einstein
The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge. - Albert Einstein
My Blog and My Other Blog
Tiree
Champion
Comment: Token Right Wing Fascist Totalitarian
"Never hit a man while he's down. Kick them, it's easier" - The Hunt

Unread post by Tiree »

That's good to know. I know when notified PB has generally sent swag. But 90% of the time it was Rifters. Has it changed?

Edit - I should rephrase this. The bulk of the material I have seen has been Rifters, when Novastar was running games at Conventions. So much so, he used to offset his SWAG by purchasing Dinged and Dented RUE's to give out at the Convention, for 5 or 10 dollars a piece.
zyanitevp
Champion

Tiree wrote:That's good to know. I know when notified PB has generally sent swag. But 90% of the time it was Rifters. Has it changed?

Edit - I should rephrase this. The bulk of the material I have seen has been Rifters, when Novastar was running games at Conventions. So much so, he used to offset his SWAG by purchasing Dinged and Dented RUE's to give out at the Convention, for 5 or 10 dollars a piece.

Depends on the con and the # of players. If it is a big con we have had a core book, a world book, and some rifters. Very rarely now is a core book not sent for a con. Games held in shops are usually rifters.
My Twitter
Image Image
Thyne O'Rouke
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Thyne O'Rouke »

Is the program still going on? I haven't heard anything from anyone when I applied back a few years ago nor recently, though I am aware that the convention circuit is well under way. Just would like to know anything. I actually run palladium games regularly at a shop I go to. Also willing to run them at area conventions.
yay, even more madness to put in my little black book ^^ all hail the little black book.
Phaze
Comment: Pirate Wisdom:
Rum is a journey, and a destination.

Unread post by Phaze »

Thyne O'Rouke wrote:Is the program still going on? I haven't heard anything from anyone when I applied back a few years ago nor recently, though I am aware that the convention circuit is well under way. Just would like to know anything. I actually run palladium games regularly at a shop I go to. Also willing to run them at area conventions.

Yes it is. We have responded to your more recent request. Welcome aboard. Can't tell you what happened a few years ago. I am sorry for that. I hope your recent application went as you expected.

Thanks!
I'll still enjoy watching you get blown off the table while you stare in helpless wonder at Phaze's marching legions of colored perfection. -- Godsgopher
Zwolf
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Zwolf »

I had applied as well and still waiting on a reply from somewhere between 2 week and a month I think... Don't remember the particular day.
Phaze

Unread post by Phaze »

Zwolf wrote:I had applied as well and still waiting on a reply from somewhere between 2 week and a month I think... Don't remember the particular day.

I'm sorry no one replied. Did you sent it to the ambassadors@palladiumbooks.com email address?

Please resend your request to the above address again. I didn't see it come through. I'll take care of it right away. If you dont get an email back in 24 hours, pm me here on the boards.
I'll still enjoy watching you get blown off the table while you stare in helpless wonder at Phaze's marching legions of colored perfection. -- Godsgopher
Zwolf
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Zwolf »

I had before. But I did just send off again just now. Thank you.
Phaze

Unread post by Phaze »

Ummm... still haven't seen it. Cut and paste the request into a pm to me directly.

Thanks
Zwolf
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Zwolf »

Phaze wrote:Ummm... still haven't seen it. Cut and paste the request into a pm to me directly.

Thanks

I PMed you the e-mail.
Zwolf
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Zwolf »

Just wanted to follow up on this and see if you had received the PM and find out where this is all going?
Thyne O'Rouke
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Thyne O'Rouke »

Well I sent the surveys into the palladium books address given on the bottom of the survey page. I just ended up having the players for the demo just fill them out by pencil and I transcribed them and emailed them in. I think the players were trying to make me look good. Any way send me what you though.
yay, even more madness to put in my little black book ^^ all hail the little black book.
Phaze

Unread post by Phaze »

Zwolf wrote:Just wanted to follow up on this and see if you had received the PM and find out where this is all going?

Yes, got it and getting your name on the list. You should see Megaversal Ambassador under your name in the forums soon, as well have access to the Ambassadors lounge section of the Forum. Links to swag requests, Gm kits, and helpful advice is what you will find there.

As always, if there is something Palladium or the MAs can do for you to help run games, just ask. You can contact us at the ambassadors@palladiumbooks.com email address or pm any of the coordinators, such as myself, NMI, zyanitevp, or reelman.

Game ON!
Zwolf
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Zwolf »

Thank you. Looking forward to getting into the Lounge.
zyanitevp
Champion

Zwolf wrote:Thank you. Looking forward to getting into the Lounge.

You got in ok?
My Twitter
Image Image
ArchagentEverlasting
D-Bee
Comment: "Graveyard Stuffers"

Unread post by ArchagentEverlasting »

Congrats, I guess!
DaveDan
D-Bee

Unread post by DaveDan »

Great idea! I wish I could participate...
zyanitevp
Champion

DaveDan wrote:Great idea! I wish I could participate...

Anyone can! Just send the info in
My Twitter
Image Image
GundamChief
Wanderer
Comment: It's a Gundam! *Boom!* ~ Every enemy soldier ever.

Unread post by GundamChief »

I'm gonna be honest. After what happened over the last month...I am genuinely worried about Palladium's future (and Robotech's future as an IP come 2021 for that matter).

So...I'm gonna try and help. Better to try and fail then to try and never know.

Email sent.
"Your tricks are no match for Gundams immense power"-Amuro Rei
Tick
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Tick »

I'm not sure what revamp you are all talking about here. Looks like the same program so far? Submit your name to be on the list. That is effectively the same program, no? Not to talk down to the effort. i think it is a great idea over all. Everyone should join to be among the ranks for folks who run games.

This is how I participate http://strangecorpseposse.blogspot.ca/ - Share my ideas and my passion for the game. To drive interest in the game and the show. It works folks.
Check it out for yourself ... http://strangecorpseposse.blogspot.ca/
SecretS
D-Bee

Unread post by SecretS »

[quote="zyanitevp"]Check out the Rifter #62 Preview for more on the MA program Reboot. It is available for free at Drive-Thru RPG!
http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/1 ... er-%2362-/

A good review, I will add it to my collection, thank you for sharing
t seems, in fact, as though the second half of a man`s life is made up of nothing, but the habits he has accumulated during the first half.
General project of the past year SecretS.From the spring of 2018.Six months of development.
scottjem
Newb

Unread post by scottjem »

Tick wrote:I'm not sure what revamp you are all talking about here. Looks like the same program so far? Submit your name to be on the list. That is effectively the same program, no? Not to talk down to the effort. i think it is a great idea over all. Everyone should join to be among the ranks for folks who run games.

This is how I participate http://strangecorpseposse.blogspot.ca/ - Share my ideas and my passion for the game. To drive interest in the game and the show. It works folks.
Check it out for yourself ... http://strangecorpseposse.blogspot.ca/

Thanks for the llink.
Eric42
Wanderer

Unread post by Eric42 »

Oh okay. I actually figured as much and I am cool about it. I was just wondered when I saw something mentioned elsewhere. Thanks!
Eric42
Wanderer

Unread post by Eric42 »

Here it is almost October and still, i have heard nothing. Lol
dunkdomez
Newb

Unread post by dunkdomez »

I had applied as well and still waiting on a reply from somewhere between 2 week and a month I think..
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Please email Megaversal Ambassador Program membership requests to me @ nmi@thedeificnmi.com
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Cha'Kan
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Cha'Kan »

Hi all!
It says I am a newb, but far from it. Due to life, health, kids, etc. I became inactive on the forums and in the 1st gen MA program. I am back under the same name, but had to set up a new account since it has been so long I can't remember the password, and the email my previous account was tied to fell to disuse and can't access it either. So there we go. I just sent NMI an email about rejoining the MAs. Look forward to being part of something great again!
Its better to be dead and cool, than alive and uncool.
End of line.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Cha'Kan wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:33 pm Hi all!
It says I am a newb, but far from it. Due to life, health, kids, etc. I became inactive on the forums and in the 1st gen MA program. I am back under the same name, but had to set up a new account since it has been so long I can't remember the password, and the email my previous account was tied to fell to disuse and can't access it either. So there we go. I just sent NMI an email about rejoining the MAs. Look forward to being part of something great again!
I have received your email and responded.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”