What do you want to see from Palladium Books ?

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Which areas should Palladium I.P.s expand into ?

Poll ended at Thu May 19, 2011 5:54 pm

Total votes: 0

Eclipse
Adventurer

Re: What do you want to see from Palladium Books ?

Unread post by Eclipse »

Why not try putting up a few of palladium's illustrations up as posters for sale?
And if... somone whipped out a mini gun. We run and hide. lol.

Now.. some guys won't... and you can say nice things at their funeral. "He was a brave soul.... if stupid.. he didn't take cover when the guy whipped out the mini gun on us that day.. but his blood-fountaining corpse did give us a chance to sneak around and clonk the machine gunner on the head with a rock. Rest in Pieces.... Swiss Cheese Man.....

Pepsi Jedi
Eclipse
Adventurer

Unread post by Eclipse »

Swift-13 wrote:I dig the one that says "Property of the Coalition States." Makes for a nice inside joke among folks familiar with Rifts, even ones you don't know. I'd love to see more like that. :)

Plus subtle enough that most people won't look too askance at you.
And if... somone whipped out a mini gun. We run and hide. lol.

Now.. some guys won't... and you can say nice things at their funeral. "He was a brave soul.... if stupid.. he didn't take cover when the guy whipped out the mini gun on us that day.. but his blood-fountaining corpse did give us a chance to sneak around and clonk the machine gunner on the head with a rock. Rest in Pieces.... Swiss Cheese Man.....

Pepsi Jedi
Kagashi
Champion

Unread post by Kagashi »

Since there are no brick-and-mortar shops that actively carry Palladium products for me to check out before I decide if I want to purchase the book in the last 6 cities Ive lived in over the past 15 years (some of them say they can order it for me if I specifically ask, but im committed to buying it and I can just do it myself with the Online Store anyway), I want Palladium to simply put a description of which Rifts titles have had the Shadow Updates on the Online Store. That way I can upgrade my collection with confidence.
I want to see from Palladium:
Updated Aug 2015
-Rifts: Dark Woods/Deep South, Space 110 PA, Scandinavia
-Mechanoids: Space (MDC)
-Robotech: Errata for Marines timeline, Masters Deluxe with SC and UEEF gear, Spaceships
-Updated Errata for post-2006 printings of Rifts books
-Searchable, quality PDFs/E-pubs of current Rifts titles
Eddie Focus
D-Bee

Unread post by Eddie Focus »

I think that Palladium should license their properties to Amazon Kindle Worlds so that those that wish to write fiction based on those properties could do so and both Palladium and the authors could get paid to do so with no overhead on the part of Palladium.
Kryptt
Adventurer
Comment: Macross fan first
Robotech fan second

Unread post by Kryptt »

I would like to see the rules to RRT. I would also like to see a video or pictures of PB un boxing RRT.

Warning: User warned for trolling. The same warning covers this users spam of multiple topics. -NMI
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

Kryptt wrote:I would like to see the rules to RRT. I would also like to see a video or pictures of PB un boxing RRT.

We get it- posting the same message in multiple forums is not necessary.
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
Swift-13
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Swift-13 »

Eddie Focus wrote:I think that Palladium should license their properties to Amazon Kindle Worlds so that those that wish to write fiction based on those properties could do so and both Palladium and the authors could get paid to do so with no overhead on the part of Palladium.

I'll admit, I'd never heard of Amazon Worlds until you posted about it. I'm not sure that's a sound idea, though. Palladium holds on tight to their IP; which can be good or bad (I'm looking at YOU Rifts Character Generator). They already have a means which people can submit works: the Rifter. I think that Amazon Worlds would just weaken the IP. Not to mention, you'd have a third party making money off of Palladium's stuff: Amazon.
Remember who you wanted to be.
Swift-13
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Swift-13 »

TheOttoman wrote:
Swift-13 wrote:
Eddie Focus wrote:I think that Palladium should license their properties to Amazon Kindle Worlds so that those that wish to write fiction based on those properties could do so and both Palladium and the authors could get paid to do so with no overhead on the part of Palladium.

I'll admit, I'd never heard of Amazon Worlds until you posted about it. I'm not sure that's a sound idea, though. Palladium holds on tight to their IP; which can be good or bad (I'm looking at YOU Rifts Character Generator). They already have a means which people can submit works: the Rifter. I think that Amazon Worlds would just weaken the IP. Not to mention, you'd have a third party making money off of Palladium's stuff: Amazon.

Yeah, but a little money is better than no money

I don't think Palladium is hurting for money. :wink:
Remember who you wanted to be.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Locked since people do not know how to discuss a subject without trolling or baiting one another.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”