Board index » Traversing the Megaverse® » All Things Palladium Books®

Post subject: Gasping for breath.....
Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:51 pm

Monk

Yet again the Rifts books in production have used up all the oxygen in the weekly update.
Rifts books in production....they only need to be a line item for all the rifts fanatics will snap them up w/o the need for "Promoting" them.
I would rather see the Promoting go to the new PF/HU/NB/BTS books being promoted in the update so the rifts fans will know there is something other then being post-apocliptic in the PB games.

Mostly I write out exactly what I mean, then sometimes get even more finicky.

My Artwork

Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:37 pm

Megaversal® Ambassador

Wait, you mean Palladium makes games other than Rifts?

Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:03 am

Dungeon Crawler

Yeah like finally finishing the Robotech Tactics Projects now fours years out of date and never getting more than a passing mention in the weekly update for over two years - apart from the sales catalogue which has also been axed for the last three months. As well as never mentioning the new material supposedly being created, force OOB's, scenario book and the Ghost Flett setting, or are tey simply been tossed aside?

Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:34 am

Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Comment: "Sometimes, I get paid in Pounds Sterling."
Some new Fantasy stuff would be great...

Thundercloud Galaxy has a flock of ducks in it that can slag a Glitterboy in one melee.

If that doesn't prompt you to buy it, I don't know what else I can say.

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:24 am

Megaversal® Ambassador

Splicers...

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm

Dungeon Crawler

Comment: Author of "Setting the Stage" - Rifter 79 and "Hitting the Streets" - Rifter 81
Rifts is the moneymaker, I would love to see other settings get a lot more love too.

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:18 am

Adventurer

Splicers, for the love of anything. several books being worked on but not a peep out of the weekly about. Please the splice must flow. Also Hardware Unlimited if it can be done.

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:06 pm

Megaversal® Ambassador

Not including the RRT fiasco, so many titles have been ignored. Splicers, After the Bomb, Beyond the Supernatural, Ninjas and Superspies, all forgotten. Before Dark Designs was released, I would have included Nightbane as well. Hell Beyond the Supernatural has been waiting over 12 years for two critical books.

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:16 pm

Monk

Actually PB did do a long 4-5 part official canon text in the 2016 rifters. Which I was disappointed with because it took up soo much space in those rifters. Taking up space for articles for other settings.

Mostly I write out exactly what I mean, then sometimes get even more finicky.

My Artwork

Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:51 pm

Monk

Comment: 24 was the start... We are Legion.
drewkitty ~..~ wrote:
Actually PB did do a long 4-5 part official canon text in the 2016 rifters. Which I was disappointed with because it took up soo much space in those rifters. Taking up space for articles for other settings.

I was going to post this but someone beat me to it. Splicers is one game I don't actually play and for well over a year the Rifter has been "Splicer Quarterly". To the point Im thinking of not re-upping for the first time in like a decade.

Lt. Nyota Uhura: I'm impressed. For a moment there, I thought you were just a dumb hick who only has sex with farm animals.

James Tiberius Kirk: Well, not _only_...

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:23 pm

Palladin

Pepsi Jedi wrote:
drewkitty ~..~ wrote:

I was going to post this but someone beat me to it. Splicers is one game I don't actually play and for well over a year the Rifter has been "Splicer Quarterly". To the point Im thinking of not re-upping for the first time in like a decade.

I believe they are done with that. So go ahead and renew if that was the one thing that might be keeping you from that.