What are you thankful for?

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Alpha 11
Palladin

What are you thankful for?

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

With Thanksgiving coming this week, I thought it would be good for us all to think back and see just how blest we all are. I got a lot to be thankful for: my parents/family, good heath, 3 of my grandparents are still alive, my job, living in this great country, our arm forces, Robotech and Palladium Books! There is a lot more, but I'll stop here. So what about you?
Reagren Wright
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Re: What are you thankful for?

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

A lot of hard work and dedication paid off for me these last two years. Last year two Rifter submissions (one with official
canon material). This year one Rifter submission and Bizantium become the newest sourcebook for Palladium Fantasy. Whole
lot of annoying and aggravating things have happened in other areas of my life, but I'm so thankful that Palladium Books has
keep my spirits up and given me something to look forward too. The Open House is coming and that I'm really thankful for.
:D
Josh Hilden
Adventurer
Comment: Just another **** from Detroit. Please be kind to yourself and each other.

Unread post by Josh Hilden »

My family and my career, I've published about a dozen books in the last year.
Josh Hilden

MY LINKS
"The strength of a civilization is not measured by its ability to fight wars, but rather by its ability to prevent them." - Gene Roddenberry
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

that my car still runs even though I have some deferred maintenance issues.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

I'm thankful for a great family, a good career, a wonderful opportunity to write for the games that I love and friends that I can be with, both face to face and on the interwebz.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”